Chapter 20 'Dream'

Sleeping again... Darkness... again. It was silent. The whole place was silent. Wait... I remember this dream.

A sound was heard from behind me. It sounded like... a dog? It was very injured. It looks like a Husky with red fur? Well, blood red fur. It was limping. I tried to help it but I couldn't move. I remember this dog... I met him at the mansion with Sally. Smile dog? 

Then the darkness slowly fades away and... I was in the forest. Smile backs away a little and... All the pasta's are there behind his back. They were hurt. I can't see them like this. Zalgo is very Evil. How dare he do this to my Family?  No... this is not real. It's just a dream. Wake up (Y/N) wake up!

I woke up and looked at the clock, '8:00 am'. It's just a nightmare (Y/N), Everything is gonna be OK.

This is the dream I have been having the past 3 years. I just ignored it. Although I didn't want to tell Slendy. It might add up his Problems.

I went Downstairs to Eat breakfast. Ate (F/F) for breakfast,  went upstairs again to change into my usual cloths. That's what i do in the morning.

Once everyone is awake and done eating it's time for training. I woke up Damien and made him eat his (F/F). I told him to change cloths and go directly to the Yard after that.

I knocked at Jeff's door to let him know that Damien is still in his bathroom to change and since Damien chose Knives He's the one training him.

We had that conversation and he nodded. I went to the training yard and to my surprise, no one was there. 

Only a Note was there. I picked it up and it said.

Dear (Y/N),
let us play a little game. It's called hide and seek. You're it (Y/N), you have to find me. Me and your stupid little friends here. You don't come here in 72 hours, They die.

But if you do, they live but there are consequences (Y/N).

Lots of Love,
Ż

I looked at the back of the letter and it said,

PS. This is Waffle Lords Handwriting,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!

As I read that, I was shocked by the singing of Happy birthday.

OMG, i can't believe I forgot my Birthday.

They all Gathered in a circle with me in the middle as they continue singing. I heard Sally and Damiens Voice shouting "We love you (Y/N)!"

Slenderman teleported out of nowhere and said, "Children, because of (Y/N)'s b-day, there will be no training" He said as the crowd started to cheer. Ben turned on the music and it was kinda cool. And nope, we can't be heard outside because first, this place is soundproof, second, This place is underground so...

There were lots of eating, dancing and bonding. Suddenly, the music stops.

A little voice was heard. Kinda like a seven year old boy? (OK, I made that Obvious). "Attention fellow Pastas, Because it is (Y/N)'s B-day today, she will sing a song for us."

My eyes widened. "What! no, no, no, no, no..." I said as the crowd cheered. "(Y/N)"over and over. They pushede until I was on the built stage.

I saw Ben putting up his thumb. Wow thanks for the Confidence Ben. Slenderp signals for silence.
What! You too!

"(Y/N)! the one you sing me everytime!" Damien whisper yelled to me.

"On My Way"
(from "PUBG Mobile" soundtrack)

I'm sorry but
Don't wanna talk
I need a moment before I go
It's nothing personal

I draw the blinds
They don't need to see me cry
'Cause even if they understand
They don't understand

So then when I'm finished
I'm all 'bout my business
And ready to save the world
I'm taking my misery
Make it my bitch
Can't be everyone's favorite girl

So take aim and fire away
I've never been so wide awake
No, nobody but me can keep me safe
And I'm on my way
The blood moon is on the rise
The fire burning in my eyes
No, nobody but me can keep me safe
And I'm on my way

So take aim and fire away
I've never been so wide awake
No, nobody but me can keep me safe
And I'm on my way
The blood moon is on the rise (Is on the rise, na-na)
The fire burning in my eyes (The fire burning in my eyes)
No, nobody but me can keep me safe
And I'm on my way

(look it up if you want, it's a very interesting song. BTW I play PUBG)

The Pasta's started to Clap and Cheer, saying my name over and over.

We spent the day partying and dancing. Singing Karaoke as well.
You see, I Consider this the best Day in my life. And I consider them the BEST family I have ever had.

I wish it was always like this.