Chapter 12

~(Y/N)~

I couldn't find Slendy so I went to my room. Was it possible? I thought as I closed my eyes and drifted to peaceful place called my dreams... At least that's what I thought.

The scene was familiar. The demons looked like well... demons. Ugly, warty, and slimy, they walked around the place. The place glowed a red aura, especially the throne in front of a kneeling girl. She was familiar.

The girl was crying, angrily punching the floor until her knuckled went red with blood. Her surroundings changed  and it was dark. She was in a dark abyss, no light but she can still see.

She was still crying. I thought for a second. This was all familiar.

The girl turned to me and I saw myself. She was me years ago.

No. No, this has to stop. I can't have one of these dreams again.

"They're alive," the younger version of myself whispered to me.

I stared at her, confused. Then, she started screaming. "Wake up, (Y/N)!" 

I couldn't breath. I couldn't move. It was like I was trapped underwater and  I can't seem to escape. No one is going to rescue me. Maybe this is where I'll die. This is the end for me.

I woke up.

I was sweating and I still can't breath. Someone was choking me. Something, but I didnt see anything.

The door opened and Damien saw me struggling. The unknown force disappeared and I coughed for air.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Damien asked.

"Yes, I am so okay because I just got chocked," I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"I didn't see anything," he said.

"Me too." I turned to him and he was so young. He was too young for these, but what do I expect? He lives in a mansion of murderers.

"I believe you (Y/N)."

As he said that, the whole mansion shook and a dark, more powerful, demonic voice laughed.

"That was just a warning (Y/N) (L/N)... We have so many games to play!"

The voice laughed again and the mansion became steady. He disappeared with his vouce still echoibg throught the hallways of the mansion.

I heard a couple of doors opening and mine. Some of the pasta's heard it too.
Scratch that, all of them.

They bombarded us with questions and was only cut off when a scream echoed throught the whole house. I even thought it was another attack from him.

The scream was from someone I didn't expect to be here. The scream was from Cole.

"Oh crap, he's awake," I heard Damien mumble before storming out of the room.