Learn the characters❤️

Alex star: hi I'm Alex, the dangerous girl gone missing but I'm not missing to myself I'm just escaping reality, for as long as possible. My life described in one word was painful, my siblings liked me my mother loved me but my step mother hated me and my father loved me to an extent. My friends are amazing apart from when I hid the truth.

Lauren orlando- she is my best friend, to everyone else I pretend I love everyone the same but really I couldn't love her more. She's funny and sassy but I don't think she was that sassy till I came along but she's as sweet as pie and is a good girl which is why I don't like to bring her down in my shit but she doesn't like when I keep things from her so she's the only one that knows where I am.

Emily Rosa- she's close to my heart and I wouldn't change that for anything she's amazing. She funny, she's sweet and she gets on good with my family, they love her like her family loves me. She not a good girl but she's not the baddest person ever she likes to see me in action but very rarely helps.

Sophie Smith- she very close to my heart but we have gotten into loads of fights before, mainly over silly little things but were two people that don't back down. She's a good girl who annoys teachers as such but she tries to stop me from my rebellious way.

Oscar parks- Sophie's boyfriend, he's like my brother and is really nice he's always protecting me but he knows not to mess with me because I could end him in a second but he likes to say things to annoy me, I guess to test my buttons.

Alfie parks- oscars brother, me and him have dated a few times and done things but I would never and I didn't let him be my first because I don't like him so much to lose that to him. He's annoying in a cute way for me but to others he's just annoying but he's always getting himself in trouble because he hasn't learnt his boundaries.

Johnny Orlando-Lauren's brother, now you may be wondering why I saved him to last, it's because he's one of the most important. He's mystery boy to me at the beginning. All I see him as is Lauren's older brother but that.... was before I really knew him.

(Johnny is 18 but everyone else is 16)