part 10

Alex❤

So here we are... you've finally made it.. to where i am right now. 

I'm walking home in the pitch black in green-dale...

1

year

later.

its kinda sad to think i've been gone a whole year, and those memories meant so much to me in the little time i had to make them. now lets get you update to what this past year without them has brought me. 

i live with my mums best friend chel, and her husband joey. i work most days in joey's cafe making me £8 an hour. i have to pay £5 a week for my rent which is a bargain. I have to go to school but i have a reduced time table meaning i only have to go in when i want, well basically. i haven't been back and seen anyone at all, or at least not on purpose. this is because of Alice.she sends me daily, weekly or monthly texts just to warn me to stay away. the normal text is "stay away or ill kill you" or "ill kill you little shit" that sorta shit but im not scared of her. just of what she's become. she's now apart of a gang, the rivals of johnnys gang i heard. johnnys the leader of the snake's where as alice is a second leader of the tears. lauren recently joined johnny's gang which i kinda am glad about because it means she's safer. i accidentally bumped into johnny a while back. obviously he didn't know it was me because i had a hat on and a hood up but i knew it was him.  what happened you see was i sometimes, very rarely go back just to kinda check on the town and on my friends but some people keep putting up missing photos of me but even though my parents try to reassure people im fine i know my friends don't believe it so i always take down as many of those signs as i can and one time i started taking one down, when a mugger tried to mug me but obviously after having to run i learnt how to fight so i punched the guy then he punch me and thats when he came. johnny orlando. he saved me. he came up and pushed the guy off me and started punching him saying things like "thats no way to treat a woman". i of course knew i couldn't let him see me so before he could turn around to talk to me i just went up to his shoulder and grabbed it the way only i do which might have gave me away but then i whispered in his ear. "thank you Orlando i'll see you soon" then i ran. i ran away and round a corner leading to a back alleyway leading to the bus station to go to green vile. i never found out if he turned around to look at me. but why would i? why would i want to know if he turned around and remembered me. because if i know he turned around that would mean he remembers me and i don't want him to remember me. i want him to forget me. move on and get over me. never to be thought about again. i just want him to hate me because if he hates me its easier to keep me away. is that too much to ask? 

while i've been here ive made a few new friends. not ones to replace my old friends. one's to keep me going. they're names you might ask are Annie Leblanc and Asher Angle. They're a couple obvi, it's always a little awkward to always be the third wheel. which is why we also have Carson Luenders  my guy best friend. more like my brother. he's a bit like Oscar. Everyone seams to think we would be a good couple but i ship him with lauren even if lauren never meets him. 

johnny 😜

i miss her. and i can't get her smile out my mind. i'm not surprised she left. if i was going through what she was i would too. lauren explained it all to me, about her step mum and her parents basically kicking her out. but i miss her. more then i thought i would ever miss anyone. i never knew as i was growing up that my little sisters best friend would turn out to be the love of my life but i always knew she was something special. she doesn't answer my texts. infact she doesn't answer anyone's texts or calls. she rarely answers lauren. only when lauren really needs her, she loves lauren so much i think she would die for her it must be painful for her to have to leave her behind. i think i saw her once. but i'm not sure. she ran before i could see her face. all i remeber was her squeezing my shoulder, whispering in my ear. "thank you orlando, see you soon". those words play on repeat in my head every day. those words is what breaks me everyday because i don't even know if it was her. but who else calls me orlando? and who else squeezes my shoulder and makes my heart flutter? 

i wish she could come back or for em to at least be able to see her. and i know lauren wishes to see her too. which i why i'm not done. 

i called a gang meeting today and as the last person walks in i'm ready to start. i've made sure i'm able to see laurens face. i need to be able to see her reaction. 

"your probably all wondering why i called you here" i started "well its because we have a new mission" "what is it?" Hayden asked. one of my all time best friends. "we're going on a hunt" everyone looked interested. "to find the love of my life" thats when laurens head shot up and Emily asked. "who's that?" i just had a smirk on my face while lauren said "alex mother fucking star" i nodded. and thats when all alex's old friends started smiling. in the gang by the way is me as leader. lauren, hayden, oscar, emily, sophie, jay and elena . thats the main half of the gang. the people in charge after me. hayden, jay and elena were my friends and the rest was lauren and alex's after they showed me what they could do i allowed them in the gang and they made it to the group of second leaders which lauren is in charge of.

but no matter what happens with the gang and what happens now the only thing i care about is.... finding... alex....star... the love of my life.