Part 3

Alex❤️
Later that night I tried to ignore everything that happened and sleep. We all decided because we have school tomorrow we would actually try get some sleep. It was 1am and we was all in Lauren's room except the boys who was downstairs because I didn't want Alfie trying to cuddle me like he always does. I was in one of the single pull out beds that comes out of Lauren's bed. Sophie was on one couch and Emily was on the sofa couch. I looked around the room and no one was up then I looked at Lauren again and heard her quietly laughing. I pulled out of bed and out of the room so we wouldn't wake the others. "Little shit how long have you been up?" I said jokingly. She just shock her head. "Fine" I started dragging her. "What are you doing?" "I'm going through your fridge until you tell me" she laughed. "Why didn't I see that coming?" We started walking past Johnny's room and I saw he was still awake so he still had his door open. I quickly looked in and he looked up. I just looked away and walk downstairs. "Actually change of mind you got any wkd?" "Yeah or at least my brother does" I went to where her brother keeps the drinks and grabbed two and then started heading out onto her porch and sat on the steps. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing" "oh come on Alex I've known you my whole life or at least it feels like that, I know when somethings wrong" "can we not talk about it?" "Okay..." it went silent between us. I looked through the door and saw Johnny walking past he saw me and I just looked away almost instantly. "What's up with you and my brother?" "N-n" she cut me off. "Don't you dare say nothing" I laughed. "Something happened after I went upstairs and now it's awkward between me and him" "what happened?" "Uh we kissed.." "AND I WASNT THERE TO SEE IT" "shut up" I jokingly said. "You and him are endgame I've always thought that" "now what I wanna know is why? He's your brother!" "Because your the towns dangerous girl and he's the gang leader bad boy meaning power couple and then you've got a history so" "I don't see it" " just please" "other then your brother he's mystery boy I don't know him or barely talk to him this kiss was.....just in the moment" "fine whatever but what about Alfie?" "I don't like him" "but he likes you?" "He's in love with me" we both just bursted out laughing.