Part 5

Alex❤️
As soon as we got to his house I got out his car leaving my stuff in the car so did he. We started walking in and as soon as we did I knew there was no one home. I was ahead of him because he was closing and locking the door back up behind me. I started walking until he came behind me and grabbed my hand twirling me around. He started kissing me again. Next thing I know I was pinned against the wall and he was giving me hickeys then we was on the couch me straddling him giving him hickeys then next thing I knew we was upstairs in his bedroom. And that's where it all happened. The kissing the hickeys and the... the sex.
I always thought I would lose my virginity to someone special not my best friends brother but then again he's special to me.
After it was all over he had his jeans back on but he was still shirtless and I had short shorts on and one of his super big tops on. I was lead on his chest and he was playing with my hair. "Was that just a dare princess?" He asked me jokingly. "Correct" I said laughing then he leaned closer to me making me look up to see what he was doing but next thing I knew he was kissing my forehead which made me giggle. "Jezz princess what are you doing to me?" I giggled Again. "Now seriously if you laugh that cute innocent giggle again I will bite your cute innocent face off" I giggled again then covered my face. "Oh god" he starting leaning in then I turned over so my face was dug into his chest. Then I looked up at him. He pulled me closer to him so I was more snuggled into him and then he wrapped his arms around me. "Johnny?" "Yes princess" I laughed "what are we gonna tell Lauren?" "Well she ships us so it's fine" "but what our we?" "That's to be fingered out at a later date but for now if it keeps you happy I'll have you know your my princess and if anyone try's to hurt you I'll kill them" I giggled again. After about 10 minutes of me being snuggled up in his arms, which by the way is the most amazing thing to me, we started talking again. "You hungry princess?" "A little" he lift my chin up "you want me to go grab you something to eat or drink" "yes pleaseeeee" "okay princess" he kissed my head once more then got up. And it was then that I realised I hadn't text Lauren back and it had been about 3 hours. Fuck.
Laur:Alex
Laur:where are you?
Laur:alexxxxxx
Laur:seriously Alex if this is some prank get your ass to school
Laur: we only have two more lessons left you lazy bitch

Then I realised the time.fuck. She'll be back in a hour.
Alex:yeah sorry laur I um got caught up with something.
Laur: with my brother yeah I realised
Alex: wait what?
Laur: his friends said he left after some girl left and I fingered it was you
Alex:oh um yeah aha
Laur:what happened then?
Alex: long story tell you soon gotta go.
Then I ended the convo. Fuck fuck fuck. I realised all the shit I've gotten myself into by missing the first day. All the questions that will be asked. How many questions my mother will ask if she finds out. And then I have to explain to Lauren what really happened. I was going through  all of this sat up on the bed with my phone in my lap and my head in my hands when Johnny walked back in. "Princess what's up?" "Nothing" I don't like telling people what's wrong I never have. I would rather keep it to myself until I am away from people then break down but people have started to learn that but I still can fake it. "Princess I know your lying what's wrong?" "Someofyourfriendstoldlaurenthatyoufollowedmeandnowshesgonnawantanswers" I said really quickly but somehow he understood me. "Then we'll tell her the truth" "and why would we do that?" "Because I really like you so
I'm not gonna lie to her about that" I couldn't help but smile at that and then he gave me a bowl of strawberries and a cup of water, one of my favourite snacks. I smiled so big he knew he did right then he came up and sat behind me putting his legs around me leaning his head on my shoulder. Now, it's these moments. The moments that make me happy to know people like him and make me thankful for actually being alive.