Part 9

Alex❤️
Today's the day I'm leaving. I'm off in 2 hours to head to the train station so I got everything together and started heading down to Lauren's. I was kinda hoping she would give me a lift so I just left. When I got to the door I realised it was 5 am so I called her instead. "Hello." She said in a sleepy voice. "Hi sorry can you drive me to the train station I'm outside yours?" "Can't Johnny?" "You know he can't" "just say it's a day trip" fine but come get the door and get him to take me" she just ended it on me and answered the door with Johnny not far behind. He looked awake maybe he woke up early for some reason I dunno. I entered their house while Johnny put my suit case into the car. "What is it that you want me to give everyone?" I gave her the envelope with everyone's but hers and johnnys. "What's is this?" She asked. I didn't even answer her I just put it on her. She looked at it and feel in love. The difference with hers and johnnys are they have little quotes in them. Hers had always and forever and johnnys had your princess on it. "I'll give johnnys his everyone else's are the same but yours and johnnys are different. "Okay I love it so much" she said while she threw her arms around me and I heard her whisper in my ear "don't leave me forever, please come back" I just nodded since I didn't know if I could ever but I will stay with her in my heart. Johnny then entered and said "all ready to go?" I just nodded and waved goodbye then headed outside. The car journey was long and I didn't feel like talking and Johnny realised that halfway through so he just put his hand on my thigh. When we arrived I sat up and started talking. "Okay I've got you a present for me leaving." "Aren't you only going for a day?" In my mind I said no but oh well "yeah whatever shut up" I turned him around and put the necklace on him. "What's this?" " a present" he looked at it properly then leaned over and kissed my lips a long passionate kiss. Then whispered "thank you" I just smiled and started getting out putting my bag over my shoulders with Johnny grabbing my suit case. And then I was gone. And only one person knows I'm never coming back. Or at least not for a very very long time. Goodbye my home, my friends, my family and hello green vile the place I'll never call home...