Part 7

Alex❤️
(Back to now times)
It's funny to think how much those couple of days meant to me and now it's a different story....
(Back to the story, 1 year ago)
Later that night I had to go back to my house. Luckily it was my real mum so I wouldn't get as much damage but I still didn't want to go. As I unlocked the door I put my stuff down and yelled "I'm home" then I locked the door back up. None of my siblings live here. My older brother and sister moved out because they both in their 20s and then my younger sister goes between houses but is only here on the weekends. "Alexander" I heard my mum say. I know Alexander tends to be the Alex used for a boy but oh well. I started walking into the living room to see my mum and my dad and sadly my step mum. " what the hell is going on?" " you little shit have been misbehaving" my step mum Alice said to me. "Bull shit I've been to school for one day how am I in trouble already?" "We get notified every time you do something wrong and we've been getting notifications for the past two weeks." I just rolled my eyes. "Including today... skipping school" my mum and dad were literally just watching Alice do all the talking like she's not even my mum! " I have a reason for that!" "Really? What's that?" "I can't say" "exactly which is why you have three options" I looked at everyone curiously then my father spoke for the first time today. "What Alice is trying to say in her own way is, you can either go to boarding school, or be home schooled but with me and Alice" "what's the third option?" Alice came right out and said "run away" "wtf! I expect this from her but you two? My own parents!" "I'm sorry darling but you have till the end of the week to decide." My mum said. I just whispered under my breath "I can't believe this" I then ran upstairs and sat in the middle of the floor and started crying. Not even a hour later someone came into my room and locked the door behind them. I looked up and saw Alice. "You little shit better run away or I will kill you!" "Then let me die!" She hated when I said I wanted to die because it's too easy for her. So instead she hit me and kicked my in ribs, probably breaking one. Then she punched my again and then picked me up by the collar and smacked me then punched me then started strangling me. And then she chucked me onto the floor and kicked me in the ribs and the back. "I expect you gone" I heard her say before she left. This is probably weird but I'm kinda glad she did this. It's another reason to remind me why I'm leaving.  After I regained my strength I went into my mums room and went into her phone book and found the one number I needed. Cherry's. she's how my mum got a house and ran away when she was getting into problems with my dad so that's how I'm gonna leave. I dialled the number and waited for an answer. "Hello who is this?" "Chel" her names cherry but I call her chel. "Little A I didn't know you had my number" "I don't I mean I didn't but listen chel I need your help" "why what's up?" "You help mum when she had problems with dad right?" " your not meant to know about that" "oh well but I need you to help me" "what is it?" "I need to run away" "what why?" "My family said I need to leave" "okay what do you need me to do?" " I need you to find me a place to stay a working job and where I'm going" "okay I found you that stuff, how much money do you have already?" " 4000 but I'm not meant to use it" "okay well book your self a one way ticket to green dale on Wednesday" "okay where will I be staying?" "I'll be picking you up from the train station and you can live with me and joey and you can work as a waitress at joeys cafe because I don't think your mum will want you to not be in safe hands" "okay thank you so much chel" "no problem I'll text you further details" then she hanged up.