Part 4

Alex❤️
After all that we went to bed and I continued ignoring Johnny the next morning. He made everyone pancakes for breakfast and put chocolate spread on mine just how I like it. I just said thank you and ate though. When we got to school we all went to our lockers and found our timetables. Maths first. Fuck that. I hate that not a chance in hell so I just slammed my locker shut and walk out. I walked down the road and up a little hill to this stone I like to sit on and forget the whole world. As soon as I started getting comfy I got a text from Lauren.
Laur🥰:girl where the hell are you?
Alex😉: not in school
Laur🥰:your ditching?! On the first day?
Before I could reply I heard someone's voice I thought it was someone just walking past until I realised they was talking to me. "So what you ditching?" It's Johnny. And I just wanted to ignore him now I can't. "Maths" "Makes sense" he chuckled. "Johnny Orlando why are you here?" "I saw you leaving the school and I thought I would too" I rolled my eyes at him. "You don't need to follow me I'm not some little girl" "doesn't mean I didn't want to" he got up onto the rock and sat next to me and turned to face me a little so I turned to him too. "Alex we need to talk about what happened" he said in his concerned voice looking me dead in the eyes. "It was just a dare" I whispered. He swiftly moved one of his hands and put a lose strand of hair behind my ear. "You know it wasn't" "so what?! Even if it wasn't it still doesn't mean anything" "if that's the case.." he started leaning in. With one swift move his lips connected to mine again. And even if I didn't want to admit it, I loved it. All my feelings, the feelings I've never had before started rolling around in my stomach. It felt like a million sparks was shooting from our lips and there was fireworks in the sky. And then... and then it was over. "That meant nothing, and this" he kissed my neck. "Is nothing". "Fine you want the truth" I said grabbing my stuff and jumping down off the rock. "Of course it means something but... your Lauren's big brother" before I could say anything else he grabbed his stuff and jumped down. He grabbed both my cheeks and gently laid a passionate kiss on my lips.  Next thing I know he's grabbing my hand and taking me to his car. Grabbing my stuff and chucking it in the back while I got in. We started driving. "Where are we going?" I asked "to my house" and I left it at that.