Part 2

Alex❤️
The movie finally finished and everyone was kinda everywhere. I mean that's what happens after watching a movie. Emily was on her belly lying down on the sofa. Sophie was cuddled into Oscar all couple goals. Lauren and Alfie has swapped places on the sofa and Johnny... well Johnny still has his arm around me.
"What we gonna do now kiddy's?" Lauren asked. "I'm older then you" Johnny said "yes but I mean your putting your arm around..." I cut her off and said "let's play truth or dare!" Everyone agreed even Johnny so we all got into a circle and decided who's starting. Sophie. I love her and all but she ships me and Johnny almost as much as Lauren so that scares me a little considering he's 1st Lauren's brother and 2nd the towns bad boy! He's worst then me! He's in charge of a gang and apparently he kills people! Like I'm bad but It's more I know how to get in and out of a fight barely hurt and I know how to defend myself and my friends but that... that is something else...
Sophie was looking at us all. For dramatic purposes obviously. "I chose" "Alex" I rolled my eyes "truth or dare little girl" she said to me, she knows I hate when she says those types of things. "I suggest you shut up! But dare" "I dare you to make out with.." Johnny at this point was standing up and was grabbing people drinks he just got back and everyone had left the circle. "Johnny" she said once she saw him enter the room. I didn't want to do it. "No I'm not doing it" "a dares a dare" everyone agreed even Johnny. I stood up and got real close to Johnny. Close enough people thought I was gonna do it. I turned to everyone and then back at Johnny and then before everyone realised what I was doing I spoke up and said "I'm done playing this game" then I walked upstairs into Lauren's room and grabbed my bag and grabbed out one of my books from it putting my bag backs on my back. I started looking through my book of my older sisters drawings so it would calm me down when I heard a voice. "What are you doing?" I instantly turned around closing my book and held it against my chest. It was Johnny. "It doesn't matter go away" he came closer and grabbed my book and put it down on the side. He grabbed my hand and kissed it then he smiled and said "I think you owe me a dare" I just laughed . "I said I'm done playing this game." "I'm not" He then looked me in the eyes. I saw straight through him. And I could easily tell he saw through me too. Then he whispered in my ear. "Your my little princess" I kept quiet then he started to lean in. I leaned in too. And now, now it wasn't a dare, I wanted to kiss him. We both leaned in and that was when our lips connected. It was only for a couple seconds because I couldn't do that. "There dares done" I said grabbing my bag off my back and putting my book back inside then putting my bag back down on the floor. "That wasn't a dare kiss" "Well it was for a dare" I said leaving quickly before any more could be said.