Part 8

Alex❤️
I guess today's goodbye. Last night I packed everything up into my suit case and put it ready for tomorrow. It's Tuesday meaning I'm leaving tomorrow. I decided I would go to school today to say goodbye, kind of. I'm not telling anyone it's a goodbye for me, a last time I'll ever see them good bye. But I'm telling Lauren I can't leave her with questions. I arrived at school dreading the day already. I saw Lauren and she gave me a massive hug. "Hey girl you good?" "Yep" I smiled my biggest fake smile ever and that's when she realised. She pulled me away from everyone else. "What's wrong?" "If I tell you, you WONT Tell anyone and you will just let me go?" "Yeah why?" "I'm leaving..." "what?!" "I'm leaving tomorrow, I'm running away. I've been kicked out and my only resort is to run away, well it's the only safe option." "I can't believe this!" "Your seriously leaving me?" "It wasn't my choice it was alices" she knew about Alice and what she did to me. She instantly hugged my and started crying into my shoulder which started me off because when she cry's I cry. I pulled her away at arms length. "Promise you won't tell anyone, especially your brother?" "Promise but why not my brother?" "I just think he might tell people" lies I know he wouldn't but it would break my heart to tell him. Not because I liked him but because I dunno what we are all he said was I'm his princess so what does that mean? Me and Lauren hugged again then went back to everyone. It's weird looking at all my favourite people knowing this is the last time I'm gonna see them but they have no idea so they're just acting as if it's a normal day. Alfie you was a good boyfriend at points but now your just a dick. Oscar, you was like my brother and which ever girl you end up with if it's Lauren treat her right if you stay with Sophie don't fight a lot. Sophie don't always be a bitch but mainly don't look for me, I know you can be bitchy like me but I don't want you to try take over anything and be a bitch to anyone. Emily, I dunno what to say I loved you so much it was always me you and Lauren against the world and now I can't tell you but I'm leaving you and I can't even text you when I'm gone. I'll miss you Emily. Lauren I can't say goodbye because it's not a goodbye for us because I will be back for you no matter what! You'll always be my ride or die and even if you can't hear this I really hope you don't forget me and always remember it's me and you against the world and I'm going to protect you no matter the cost. And Johnny, well I dunno so goodbye.
The whole day went past as if it was nothing. It was lunch time and I was leaving my class to head to the caffeine to get to our table when I saw someone. Not just anyone. Johnny mf Orlando. He saw me too. And I was expecting him to ignore me but instead he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a empty classroom.
"Hey why you been ignoring my texts?" Oh yeah right he's been texting me but I don't answer. "Don't worry" "but I am" he wrapped his hand around my cheek then started rubbing my cheek with his thumb. No matter how much I wanted this to happen I can't let much happen. I was sat on the table while he was standing rubbing his thumb against my cheek so I just lent in and rested my head on his shoulder. I really wanted to start crying but then more questions would be asked and I can't risk telling him. "What's wrong princess?" "Nothing just tired" I lied and I knew he picked up on it but he left it. "Too tired for me?" One said jokingly. "Never" then after about 5 more minutes we both wen tour separate ways and I started heading to the canteen I saw all my friends laughing I'm glad this will be one of my last memories with them.i managed to slip in and start laughing too and then the bell went for lunch to be over.
At the end of the day I made everyone hug me only Lauren knew why the others just thought I was in a mood. When I got home I started packing up my last few things then I wrote a note for my family.
I'm sorry but I chose option 3 and now I'm gone so here's my goodbyes. Alice I hope you die in hell. Dad how could not see? Your own Wife was abusing your daughter and you didn't even see. Mum I love you and I'm sorry but goodbye you can always contact me but I might not answer. Big sissy rose I love you and I'm sorry I got made to do this to you but be safe contact me when ever. Brother Leo I love you as well and I hope you be the man In charge when you come home and look after Izzy and rose they need it, contact me when ever.  Now you little Izzy I'm sorry for all this and I'm sorry I'm now officially a shit sister for leaving you with these mad people but just remember don't give up hope I'll be back some day for you and until then make sure you never take this necklace off I love you so much little sister contact me if you need.
I then left next to the note 5 necklaces one for each apart for Alice. They all had a picture of me one side and one of the whole family before the divorce the other side. We was all laughing in that photo. The necklace was pure gold and had one of my special rose shapes printed onto it. I also a necklace the exact same as that but instead it had the picture of the whole family one side and on the other a picture of the whole group that night I first kissed Johnny so he's in the picture too and I fact he has his arm around me in it. I then texted Lauren.
Alex: Laur I need a favour
Laur:what is it?
Alex: if I come over yours tomorrow morning before I leave can I give you something to give to the whole group including Johnny.
Laur: sure.

The thing I was gonna give the whole group was a silver necklace with a different picture of me on one side and the other had the groupie picture.

A/N this literally gave me feels writing it 😭