Part 11

Alex❤

its Wednesday. September 4th. exactly 1 year since i left. which is why i think today's the day. the day i text.  not just Lauren because that's once a month. but everyone, all the closest people to me.

lauren

sophie

oscar

emily

and last, johnny. 

i didn't want to do this separately. and have them all have different messages. so i made a group chat. one i will rarely talk on but one so they don't worry. and so they definitely don't try find me.

i dunno( group chat)

alex: hi everyone, i know you haven't seen me in a year and i dunno what you guys think but just don't worry about me and forget i exist please...

it was crazy with in seconds the group chat was blowing up... from everyone.

i dunno

lauren:alex you got me worried sick 

sophie:at least you get texts every so often, this is the first time she's answered me.

oscar: alex wtf! where are you? we can come get you

emily: would you all just shut up! this is the first time she's spoken to us in a year and might be the last just please let her say something...

and here came the text i didn't want to see 

i dunno

johnny: alex... please come back

what do i do now? ignoring them is just not okay anymore but how do i answer him.

i dunno 

alex: i'm fine truely guys i'm safe and sound 

emily: when will you be back? 

alex: i um i don't think i'll be back 

oscar: WHAT?! 

sophie: you can't 

johnny: please alex 

alex: i'm sorry guys 

lauren: please 

alex: ive got to leave 

emily: no you cant 

johnny: when will we talk to you again?

lauren: come on alex i know you

sophie: i'm begging you

oscar: little sis 

alex: bye.....

and from then on i ignored they're texts. today's the day i've gotta go to school and then work. i got ready then left. i was walking down the road when carson pulled up in his car. "hey girl hop in" i ran round and got in. "how are you?" he asked me like i'm upset. "i'm good.." "no your not whats wrong?" hes the only one in this town i've told about my life because i trust him. he's even come home with me a few times. " i texted my friends today because its 1 year since i left" he looked at me. dead in the eyes. and then he learnt over since we was still parked. he pulled me into a massive hug then kissed the top of my head. once we pulled apart he said "can you call chel and say you're not going into school today" "why?" "we're going to lanton" thats my old town. "wh-what?" "it's 1 year you've gotta go back just for the memories." i just nodded and unlocked my phone. still with loads of messages from the group chat. i just called chel with her answering straight away and carson heading down the road. "hey love whats up?" chel has become so much like my mum within this past year and i love her so much. "i'm not going to school today and i might be late for work.." "why?" "carsons taking me out" "where?" "um to lanton" "you know thats dangerous" "but i'm with carson ill be fine" "okay fine" and then i hung up and i watched us travel.