Chapter 28- Handsome Saiyan Stranger...

Some time passed and Goku still hadn't come back.
It was another day of peace, and Sibella had taken time off to train the mountains alone.

"How, how can I do it- I mean I need to, I want to, I want to be a Super Saiyan. That raw power, the feeling of...of being in touch with my roots, I need to feel that again. I'm a member of the most elite fighting race in the universe, why can't I master it!?" Sibella screamed and blasts a whole through a mountain.

"Kakarott, I wish you were here, so you can tell me, tell me how you did it, how did you tap into this power?!" she muttered and continued forming various attacks and blasting the rocks as they approached her.

A good few hours passed and Sibella felt a vibration of power.

"What is...ha, that's Vegeta, he's come back- I wonder if he managed to...I doubt it, the planet would have been gone by now if he did...well I'm sure I shall see him later" she said and continues on with her training.

A few seconds later she froze in her tracks.

"What the...that how weird I can feel something odd...is that, no, no it can't be!"

Sibella looked up at the sky and smiled.

"Well, well, this is impressive and surprising, looks like Frieza is still alive, and he's on his way here" she beamed.

"I want to tear that lizard apart, and now I get my chance- ah, that being said I have no idea where he's going to land..." she trailed off.

Realising she would have to wait till he landed she continued practicing until he came.

"I'll be ready for you Frieza, and this time I'll be the one to get rid of you"

Suddenly a wild wind began whipping around her, stones and dust was being lifted from the ground, and she could see that same ship fly overhead and settle behind a mountain range.
Jumping from rock formation to formation she followed the ship and hid behind a large boulder, waiting for him to come out.

"This should be interesting"

And that it was, for not only did Frieza come out, patched up with mechanics, but his father King Cold.

"Someone had to bring their daddy with him" she whispered in amusement.

Frieza was planning to kill all of the Earthlings, and that when Goku came back there would be no one to welcome him back.
Frieza commanded his men to search and destroy, but just as they were about to embark...there were several flashes of sharp light and the bodies of the men were hacked to bits and fell from the sky.

"What the hell?!" she gasped.

Suddenly a stranger appeared, with blue eyes, short lilac hair, dressed in a blue jacket with a sword on his back.

"Who, who is that?" she whispered, confused.

He was so calm and cool, his attitude actually reminded her of Goku.

"Ah so you must be Frieza, I've been waiting a long time to meet you face to face, and now I'm going to destroy you"

"Ooh, we'd better run, isn't that right, father" Frieza chuckled. "You don't know what you're up against boy" Frieza sarcastically remarked.
"I know exactly what I'm up against Frieza and let me tell you, I'm not worried, make no mistake I'm going to finish you once and for all" the stranger confidently boasted.

"Well you certainly are an arrogant little thing and maybe whatever little hole you just crawled out of you're pretty tough, but really, fighting a pitiful young punk like you isn't even worth my time"
"Maybe I haven't made myself clear yet- you're finished Frieza!" the stranger reiterated.

"Hmm now that reminds me of Vegeta, regardless, hope that little kid has the balls to back up what he's claiming" Sibella pondered.

Frieza began getting riled up.

"Enough idol talk- foot soldier vaporise this little rodent" Frieza ordered.

They all surrounded the young stranger and got ready to fire their weapons at him, only to have them be bounced away like nothing, then the solider to be punched away and knocked out.

Surprising Frieza and his mend who all decided they would attack at once, the stranger- with such swiftness, grace and ease cut all of them down in milliseconds, it was amazing.