Chapter 78- Battle on Babbidi's Ship

So Sibella was first up to battle against Babbidi's minion Quiqui.

"Wait one moment! You don't really expect to fight him on your own do you?" the Kai asked, confused.
"I really hope that's not going to be another crack about me being a woman" Sibella warned him with a death glare.
"You better be careful, but you'll die little one!" the Alien threatened.

He then sped around the room at rapid speed then stood before Sibella confidently.

"Don't be fooled by him, Babbidi uses his magic to attract the most powerful fighters in the universe" the Kai warned her.
"Oh, don't worry Sibella will take care of this goon" Goku replied with a smile.

Again, the Kai was shocked.

"Once you lose, the energy you lose goes to Majin Buu" the Alien warned her.
"Yawn, we'll see but in the meantime, you should really start running, because I'm not going to break a sweat with you, beside I bet you won't be able to even hurt me" she replied and winked playfully.
"Oh when I'm done with you I would have done more than hurt you- When you fight Qui qui death is a certainty!" he screamed at her.
"Yeah whatever" she said and stretched her arms.
"She...she's so confident" the Kai stuttered.
"Honestly, Sibella is the strongest woman on the planet as far as I know, you really shouldn't worry Supreme Kai" Goku reassured him.

In that moment, Quiqui sped at Sibella, ready with a kick, but Sibella managed to block it with only her arm.
Qui qui was surprised and tried to go for a punch instead, but again she caught it in her hand, she then put it down at his side and let go.

"Well, you're good, but not that good"
"And you're terrible, but hey" Sibella smirked.

Growing weary of her words, he then proceeded to charge at her once more; throwing a volley of rapid kicked and punches at her.
But Sibella dodged by just moving side to side and ducking from time to time, avoiding all the blows.
Gathering a lot of strength, Quiqui thought to try delivering her a single powerful kick, but in his attempt to do so, Sibella simple grabbed his leg.
He froze as he looked up at the young woman, right in her eyes, it was glazed over, nothing appeared to be there at all.
But her lips said otherwise, a smirk spread across them, an she tightened her grip on his leg while spinning him around at immense speed then releasing him, sending the minion flying into a wall.

The boys weren't fazed by Sibella's performance, well all but Supreme Kai who seemed to be in constant disbelief for some reason.
Qui qui eventually managed to pull himself from out of the wall and slowly got up, he looked ahead at Sibella, rage building inside him.
He leapt up and was charging towards Sibella with a punch ready, but Sibella countered by kicking him up high, but with some quick thinking he allowed his feet to touch the ceiling and using pressure from his legs, he attempted to bounce back at Sibella.
She was looking up at him, calmly, just standing there, waiting, when he got several inches close towards her, she suddenly vanished from sight. Leaving Qui Qui very confused and fearful.

"Where is she?!" he screamed.
"Looking for me hun" said a voice.

Turning around Qui qui was met with a harsh punch to the centre of his face, causing him to fall onto his back.

"W...wow, she...shes amazing" the Supreme Kai gasped.
"She sure is, and she isn't even using any of her power" Goku commented.
"Are you serious?" Supreme Kai questioned.

Qui qui eventually sat up and glared at Sibella intensely.

"You had enough?" Sibella playfully asked.
"No!" he screamed back at her.

Once again the poor being tried to punch Sibella, but she jumped up and did a flip in the air landing behind him, he tried to spin to face her to try and defend himself but it was not successful as she instantly began punching him, over and over again, not missing a single hit.
After 20 seconds or so she went on to slapping him either side of his face.

But suddenly the room around them began to morph and change.

"What the...?" she trailed off.

Seeing a moment, Qui qui punched her in the gut and leapt back.
She lightly gasped and held onto her stomach.

"Cheap shot" she gasped.

The room had transformed, and everyone soon found themselves in outer space.

"Huh, this is interesting" Sibella said looking around.
"What happened, where are we?" Gohan asked.
"It's that Babbidi, he's used his magic to change the room, he's trying to give that fighter the advantage here" Supreme Kai explained.
"This should be interesting" Vegeta smirked.