Chapter 50- Confessions?

The day of the tournament was drawing near, in the meantime everyone was doing their own thing to prepare for it.
Vegeta was in the Hyperbolic time chamber, Trunks would be next, then Piccolo.
Goku and Gohan however appeared to be taking it quite easy, in fact Gohan wasn't really training, he had been spending his time at the lookout with Dende and Krillin.
The only bare sign of training was the fact that Goku and Gohan were easily being able to maintain their Super Saiyan forms all day, excluding when they sleep.

In the mean time everyone was waiting for Goku to return with the Dragonballs, so they can make the wish to bring back all the humans Cell had killed.
As they waited, Dende, Krillin and Gohan were socialising, Piccolo was just standing still, Trunks began training in SSJ form.
Sibella observed him from the side for a period of time, but eventually got bored, so boldly she went up to him as he was bouncing around the lookout.

"Trunks?" she called out.
"Huh, yeah?" he responded and stopped moving.
"I was hoping you would spar with me" she asked
"Um, sure" he smiled.

Sibella then powered up and stood ready.

"Let's do it" she smirked.

Trunks eyes widened as he looked at her, her power was greater than before, however from his perspective, she wasn't near that of a super Saiyan yet...little did he know however...

After 10 minutes or so of hand to hand combat, Sibella backed up into the sky.

"Time to level up" she smiled.

The whole lookout began shaking, the clouds started passing though the sky rapidly and the winds were whipping around her.

"W...what's happening?" Trunks called out.

Everyone was looking at her as she continued to power up, more and more until the power had reached it's peak! In a blinding flash of gold light, Sibella was descending from the sky back onto the floor of the lookout, in her new Super Saiyan form.
Glowing like a solar fire, her eyes like emerald stones, her hair gold and on end and her power, was intense.

"You...you did it- you're a Super Saiyan!" Trunks enthused.
"That's awesome!" Gohan cheered.
"I am...now let's play" she smirked and charged at Trunks.

The pair had managed to keep up on hand to hand combat for about 5 minutes, that was until Sibella was able to land punch upon punch on Trunks, causing him to crash into the floor.

"Oops" she gasped and flew down to him.
"Trunks, are you alright?" she asked and helped him up.
"Y...yeah, I'm ok, you've gotten so strong" he complimented her.
"I'm glad, I worked hard for this" she responded.

The pair were still holding hands as Trunks managed to get to his feet, the paused for a moment and looked each other in the eyes, almost appearing lost...Sibella looked down at them and pulled her hand back.
Nervously- still in her SSJ form she made her way towards Gohan.

"Gohan, saying in this form all day, is it that difficult?" Sibella asked.
"Not really, but it could be because I'm used to it" Gohan responded.
"I see..."
"But you still have a few days, if you practice, you'll be quite strong too" Gohan reassured her.

Sibella smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Thanks, hun" she said and walked away, pacing around the perimeter of the lookout.

As she did so however, she didn't realise that Trunks had been watching her the whole time.

"She's amazing, she's everything my mother said she was..." he uttered to himself.

Was now the best time, would it make sense to even say it, could he really admit his feelings for her...now may be the only time he may be able to.

"S...Sibella?" he stuttered.
"Hmm?" she turned around and saw Trunks walking towards her from behind a pillar.
"Did you need something?" she asked.