3||"You're soo annoying..."

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Gustav Jung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THREE| "YOU'RE SOO ANNOYING..."

My body felt frozen and I could sense that someone was beside me, but where was I really? All I could remember was me screaming at random people to stop trashing my backpack, then after that, total darkness.

I tried prying my eyes open but they were heavy, the sunlight skimming through the blinds made it the more difficult. I tried one last time then they eventually opened up.

Someone was sitting by my left side and dad's back was facing me.

I sat up straight, my action caught their attention and my father was immediately by my right side holding my hand.

"Dad, what happened? Who's this?" I asked him, referring to the guy sitting on my left side.

"Well cupcake you had a panic attack and Principal Eugene called to inform me that you were in the infirmary and that the other students weren't very welcoming, this young man is the one that brought you here and has been here since I arrived."

He moved closer, brought his lips right beside my ear and continued to say, "I'll leave you two to get to know each other and maybe you could even become friends!"

As he walked out, he took one final look at me and winked, trust my dad to act like that in these kinds of situations! My conscious was mocking me.

After the words uttered he left me alone with the 'young man', as he had said.

My nerves picked up pace, regaining my composure and racking my brain to remember to breathe were my priorities at the moment, then suddenly the guy finally decided to speak up and break the uncomfortable silence that had wrapped the room.

"Hi my name is Liam-Liam Garcia and we're in the same classes, I saw you when you were being introduced to us in AP Calculus, I saw you again at the cafeteria when Kathy and Jess were talking to you or at least that's what I thought they were doing to you, anyways I was about to walk away when I saw that you were about to fall so I rushed over and caught you just in time."

Okay so this Liam sure has a rich voice for an average 18-year-old and he isn't that bad looking; in fact, he's handsome if I do say so myself.

'Stop drooling Bella jeez! Get a hold of yourself will you'.

"I'm Bella-Bella Hernandez but I'm guessing you already knew that since we're in the same class as you mentioned, thank you for helping me but you didn't have to stay behind I'm sure you have better things to do than look after the new kid right!" He smiled at my statement and revealed a set of pearly whites that seemed too perfect, going hand in hand with his good looks.

Heat spread on my cheeks at his simple gesture and I couldn't help but return the smile with the same enthusiasm.

"Well if you consider watching people try out their luck to get picked for the school's basketball team better, I'd still prefer being here besides its always the same thing at the tryouts, here it's different".

I swear the heat just doubled on my cheeks as he gave me his signature smirk, I wonder how many girls have seen this?

Why am I even asking that, I barely know this dude and here I am getting slightly jealous he may even have a girlfriend for crying out loud!