6||The Meet

Hope all of you enjoy the chapter.

PS: The song at the top is from Psy DADDY ft ( CL of 2NE1)

➖➖☯➖➖

Bella

"WATCH OUT!" I heard Liam shout out to someone.

I turned around to see the ball soaring through the air at a fast pace heading straight for my face.

I internally screamed as I tried to get out of the way but my feet felt like they were cemented to the floor.

I could feel the sweat trickling down my forehead and my palms were sweaty too; to the point where a visible pool formed.

'Exaggeration much?' my subconscious retorted at the back of my mind.

I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the ball's impact, hoping that it wouldn't hurt too badly. But fortunately, the ball never hit my face.

'Bam'

I opened my eyes at the sound to see that the ball had been punched to the far left side of the court.

In front of me was this bulky 6'1 inch figure standing right beside me with frizzled messy black hair, beautiful hazel eyes that were a shade darker than normal and also had a scar right below his bottom lip. He had been the one to help.

"Thank you." I croaked out to the stranger and he simply nodded his head before heading to the bleachers and taking his gym bag.

Liam rushed to my side, It seemed I had been staring at this individual for far too long as he slightly shook me and the trance I had been in seemed to get broken.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit pale," Liam asked as soon as he regained my attention.

"Y-yeah of course, I'm fine, just a bit dizzy though. By the way who was that?" I said still staring at the stranger getting further and further away from me by each passing step.

"That was Andrew, he was not in school due to his suspension, so if I were you I'd stay clear of him."

'Suspension, what did he do that caused him to get suspended?' I asked myself coming up with radical conclusions. Maybe I should listen to Liam and stay away Or I could just get to know him, I mean everyone does deserve a second chance.

We made our way out of the court and towards the big double doors that led to the student parking lot.

Upon arrival, I noticed a classic 1960 red Chevy all polished up and ready to hit the road.

I made my way towards the machine and grazed the outline of the body with my fingers all the way towards the boot and wheels, it clearly showed that the car was pimped with new wheels and CV74 rims to go along with them