10|| WT(F'n)Hell!

The following chapter contains mild violence and as such proceed with caution. Enjoy!! This chapter is not edited.

➖➖☯➖➖

Bella
...

Andrew and Kathy!!

What was happening? The scene that was unfolding in front of my eyes was repulsive, I couldn't really grasp what was really going on, the two bodies were smothering each other with hungry kisses, the way Kathy was glued to Andrew's chest one would think that she needed the contact to live, to breathe even.

Now it all made sense, the way Levi was in such a foul mood, he's always in a mood but today was soo different, he probably saw his girlfriend making out or practically in this predicament having sex with clothes on with someone else and bolted.

The satisfactory moans falling from both bodies only managed to raise my level of irritation and the bile resting on my throat was not helping the situation at all.

'You should go over there and take your assignment partner or better yet grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy the ghastly show.' My subconscious was taunting me and she sure as hell was enjoying the show from where I was standing, and quite frankly I couldn't do any of those things and she knew it.

Just as I was bolting out of the Library tears free falling down my cheeks and books held securely in both hands, I bumped into someone, AGAIN!! Me and my dumb luck!

"I'm so sorry I should really watch where I'm going, let me help you pick those up." The girl said whilst bending down to pick up the books that fell from our encounter, her voice oozed of confidence and I could tell she was used to bumping into strangers, weird I know.

"Thanks for the help and it was completely my fault, I should look around my surroundings before deciding to bolt. I'm Bella by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Bella, my name is Imani Zoe Sherman but you can call me Zoe. I haven't seen you around before are you new here?"

"Yeah, you can say that, transferred here a few days ago so I'm still trying to settle in and cope," I explained to the girl who I came to know her by the name Zoe.

"Not to pry or anything but are you okay? You seem to have been crying and by the way, we collided it could mean one of two things. You saw your boyfriend making out with someone or you saw something that completely turned your insides. So which is it?" Zoe mentioned with caution evident in her voice not to cause any more damage than that had already been done.

"Well the first thing is off because I don't have a boyfriend, I guess the second option would be true. My literature partner was making out with a girl who already has a boyfriend instead of him being with me to start off the assignment." My voice cracked at the end and if I didn't know better I'd say there was a slight ping of jealousy evident.