4|| Bad move

At the top is a video of boys trying out for the basketball team, I found it appropriate for this chapter, and also there is a picture similar to the gear that Bella would be wearing attached at the top.

---x---

CHAPTER FOUR| Bad move

Mornings were always the worst for me, but today felt so different.

The alarm rang disturbing the comfortable silence that had engulfed the small surrounding but instead of grunting and swearing under my breath or flinging it across the room it didn't bother me, it motivated me to wake up today.

The reason for my giddy mood would be the event that was taking place today, try-outs. Okay, enough with the pep talk, I should stop talking to myself and get ready I have to be early and have a fresh start.

I finally decided to wake up and do my hygiene routine, during the whole routine I decided on what to wear and I settled on wearing my black leggings and my long over-sized grey T-shirt and I wore my old skool black checkered vans to finish off my outfit.

I continued to stuff my bag with my sports attire for tryouts and books for the upcoming periods.

I descended the stairs and rounded off to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself and Dad, I turned towards the fridge and found a note stuck to it saying, 'off to the office, won't be able to drop you off today so sorry, Love Dad .' Ah well, guess it was just me, nothing fancy then.

I grabbed a box of cereal from the top food shelf and milk from the fridge and added all the contents in my cereal bowl. Ten minutes later I was out of the house and headed to the bus stop. I took out my phone to check my Instagram feed and reply to the messages I had received.

As I was scrolling through my phone on Instagram, I suddenly was nudged on my left shoulder, to my surprise it was Liam standing next to me. Turned out he had been calling out to me from his car till he finally gave up and walked up to offer me a ride.

My bad, can't help the fact that I'm practically addicted to my mobile.

During the ride, Liam and I talked about a lot of things from music to movies, when he started playing ball, and the favorite stuff he liked doing in his spare time.

Turned out his favorite color was red, mine being purple. His favorite movies were The Predator and Venom he loved action-packed movies with minimal romance scenes and a lot of fight scenes, typical teenage boys.

"I can't wait for the premiere of Spiderman: Far from Home, the wait is killing me," Liam exclaimed at his newfound movie interest.

"I can't wait either, Tom Holland is such a hottie." I gushed at the thought of the main actor.

"I wonder what Fury would be up to this time?" I asked in a curious manner

"All I know is, It's going to be a blast and I'm not going to miss it," Liam concluded from his fanboying act.

Thirty minutes through the ride, we finally arrived at the parking lot. The ride felt so short as we were both engrossed in the conversation.

"Thanks for the ride."

"Anytime, soo... what are you up to after school, I thought we could go grab a bite or something?"

I turned to look at him and noticed that he seemed nervous and was scratching the back of his neck, I bit on the inside of my mouth to hide the small laugh that was about to erupt.

"Well after classes I'm headed to the gym for the try-outs on the team, but after that I'm free."

"YOU'RE TRYING OUT FOR THE TEAM!! That's great can I come to watch and after that, we can grab food at fish and chips, if that's OK with you of course!" He whisper yelled, surprise and shock indented on his perfect face.