2. 독

She felt as if she were a character in a story, imagined and illustrated by the one and only Jungkook.

Snatching the reigns of her strings, directing her every move and filling her mouth with his words, running from her mouth like violent rapids forcing her to do things she would never do on her own accord.

That's why she found herself there. Standing by the transparent, stainless glass doors of the mall, waiting for her puppeteer to appear from the fog of people swiftly being absorbed into the large diamond-like building. Her eyes were straining against the crowds of foreign faces as she shrivelled into herself.

She felt piercing eyes run across her skin, judging as she stood there solemn, sucking any of the confidence she had inside of her.

This is why she never left the house.

All she recognised was people's dark bane eyes, feeding her anxiety and making its grip on her mind even stronger as it grew into an even more colossal monster.

Without warning, a call of her name invaded her mind, the name on their tongue being almost foreign to her.

She turned towards the call, her hazel eyes running into his figure. It was like she was seeing him all over again for the first time, his features more prominent as now she knew she couldn't conceal herself amongst the river of people in her school or retreat to the sanctuary of the girls' toilets.

She was exposed to him now.

Hair fell like stinging silk over his forehead, naturally dyed to the colour of a black widow. Skin like tanned cocaine wrapped around his intimidating figure, a toxic smirk infecting his face slowly as he swiftly withdrew the distance between them.

As his figure became less of an obscure mist, she felt her trembling heart relinquished the ties of her veins and arteries, free-falling down her chest.

"Wow, Amaro... I didn't think you would actually show up." He smirked, placing his lupin-like teeth on display for her quivering eyes to gaze at.

It was like it always was, yet it had seemed to evolve into something worse.

Her tongue danced in her mouth, ready to pronounce the words she desired to say, yet her lips remained sealed.

"W-w-Well I didn't r-really have a choice." She eventually stumbled out after choking on her own words, looking up at him as her fingers knotted themselves into anxious bows.

As he observed her, he found his smirk turning into more of a grin. Seeing the soft burn in her cheeks as she tripped over her words, bringing him some sort of pleasure that seemed to overshadow the flustered faces of all the girls he teased.

He knew he would enjoy this.

"Come on then, we're not here to chat. We're here to shop." He chirped as he tied his hand around her wrist, hauling her inside of the building, now dazzling as the midday Sun's rays of gold stroke the clear glass.

Jungkook continued to anchor Greta into the ocean of materialism and fashion, she couldn't stray her eyes away from their connection. His hand wrapping around her wrist as if she were his prisoner, and then she remembered she was.

A sudden knife-like cut was made into one of the stores, an almost heaven mimicking white temporarily blinded her as she found Jungkook's touch lost from her skin. Her eyes soon adjusted to the burning light to find the permanently smirking boy retreating into the maze of clothes, peering through the clothes as if he was looking for one thing in particular.

She took a breath in as she retracted by his side again, puzzling at what exactly Jungkook's insatiable eyes were searching for.

Before she could even take another breath to ask him what he was doing, he sliced into her expectations, his voice returning to her ears.