3. Vergiften

TW: attempted r@pē

The finale of the play Jungkook had directed with Greta as its star was seeming to reach the end of its conclusion. Fragrances of liberty and the clicks of a releasing hand cuff being sensed by the girl.

Bleach drenched door standing in front of them, suppressing the thundering music slightly from the other side as the golden door handle almost glaring at her.

"Are you ready Amaro?" Jungkook questioned, resuscitating the elements of the country side's harsh, biting weather back into her mind. Goobin's Manor House was far away from the borders of Seoul. It's elegant and grand walls being left exposed to the frost-like touch of the wind that danced in the country side's air.

She nodded, digging herself deeper into her layered coat, seeming to obtain a frustrated breath from Jungkook. "W-What is it? D-Did I do s-something wrong?" She hesitated, trying to look for an indication in her environment that would vex the boy.

"I don't want you to wear that coat." He replied simply, running his eyes against the bland navy material. "You can't see the gorgeous dress I bought you." He spoke, soon finding the layer of warmth sliding off her, revealing the thawing composition of light beige and red.

His smirk crawled up his face, corrupting his face like poison as his hand reached out for hers, soon finding his hand growing like a weed in her own as he pulled her inside.

A river of a drowning amethyst shade and piercing sound crashed into Greta, felling the push of the powerful wave move her back towards the door. It felt like it was a sign, that she didn't belong in this classic film of teenage celebrations.

A sign that something bad was going to happen.

Her eyes hesitantly ran through the scene. The usual scenes of tongues tying together like bows, alcohol spilling in thirsty, desperate lips as bodies were left to be controlled by the rhythm of the base dominated songs.

A face suddenly rose up from the wild purple sea of people, almost bloodless skin being illuminated by the intoxicating light. Small, cute features that every Korean girl would risk their lives in order to obtain. That face of so much purity and yet devil conjured motivation could only match one name.

Bora.

It didn't take long before her eyes met with her, soon diving into the image of Jungkook. Ebony eyes freezing over when she saw the connection between them, her body continuing to move like before, only now with her eyes glued to Jungkook's large hand draped over Greta's.

Jungkook saw the jealousy being painted in her eyes, smiling mischievously to himself as he saw his plan starting to unfold into reality. Luring in Greta closer by the strength of his hands, bringing his lips inches to her ears as the distance between them seemed to almost disappear.

"Go upstairs and find a room to stay in." He whispered in her ear, hearing every word clearly despite the overshadowing music. "I'll meet you up there later." He added as he let go of her.

Nodding gently, she soon found herself ascending up the white marble staircase, leading up to what seemed like heaven when she glanced back over at the sinful, lusting crowds. With one last glance, he saw Jungkook swimming through the crowd to reach Bora.

As she escaped the ocean of amethyst light, she couldn't help but feel her heart almost tremble as she remembered the landscape of Jungkook running back to Bora. She knew this was just a deal, forged by blackmail, and yet, her body was seeming to speak something different.

Knocking weakly against each door she found, she either met herself with cries merging with moans or hand written slithers of paper saying not to enter. After constant trial and error, she eventually found what must have been a guest room.