Chapter 2

• Em's POV •

Today is the day my best friend, Amelia Rose Stevens moves to Toronto, Canada. Don't cry, don't cry, do not cry Emmeline Taylor Andrew. Oh no I've lost it I'm crying right now. In front of my best friends house. Stop crying, stop crying I say to myself when I see someone's arm slither around my waist.

I look up to see, wait what. No it can't be, oh NO IT IS. CAMERON DALLAS IS HOLDING MY WAIST WHILE I'M CRYING WHAT?! "Oh, I'm sorry for uh crying on you," I said stuttering. "Don't be sorry beautiful, here's my number," he handed a piece of paper with numbers on it. "Oh and by the way what's your name?" Asked Cam. "Emmeline Andrew, just call me Em for short," I explained. He kissed me on the forehead and went to Amelia.

Cam told me why they were here, apparently they needed to talk to Amelia about the duet Shawn and her are doing. Cam and I think alike, A LOT. #shawmelia forever

• Amelia's POV •

I look up and see Em. Cam just kissed her forehead and was walking to me. "Hey Cam, I guess you've already found your lady friend!" I said with a smirk. "Excuse me, but I was beginning to wonder if I should bring Shawn to you so you can have alone time," he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Shawn walked up to me and Cam slowly walked away to Em. I was so nervous when Shawn came up to me.

• Shawn's POV •

I turned around to see the beautiful brunette girl I was going to be working with. She had the most beautiful long wavy brown hair, brown eyes and the most beautiful smile. "Hey Amelia," I said. "Oh uh, um hi Shawn!" She said quickly. I watched her as she blushed she was so damn cute.

"Um, so since we are going to be working together. I think we should hang out sometimes," I said as I blushed. "Of course, thanks so much. Oh and Shawn you really are an amazing singer!" She said confidently noticing his blushing. "Thanks but not as good as you, beautiful," I said with a smirk as I turned to talk to Cam.

• Cameron's POV •

"Wow, Em. Shawn and Amelia are soooo cute together seriously it hurts to see them not kissing on the spot!" I said sarcastically on that last part. "They really are adorable together though, did you know that Amelia and I are huge fans of Magcon. Amelia talked about 'how hot Shawn is' and 'how fabulous he can sing' it was quite amusing actually!" She said laughing.

"Okay, who's your favourite Magcon Guy? Because I definitely already know who Amelia's is!" I said with my eyebrows up. "Um, well my favourite Magcon Guy has always been well.. You and Matt too," she said with a huge blush. "You are adorable, do you know that Em?" I said with a smile. "Well I thi-" I cut her off because i wanted to kiss her so bad so I did.

• Em's POV •

OMG CAMERON DALLAS IS KISSING ME AGHHHHHH. I pulled away, "wow, you are one amazing, cute kisser," I said with a giggle. "Well it comes with the package," Cam said with a wink. "You're so cute sometimes, do you know that?" I said tapping his nose.

"Yeah, You should really come to Toronto over the summer. I will really miss you!" Cam said with a pout. "I will visit very soon, okay? Text me," I said. "Will do, baby," he said hotly.

• Amelia's POV •

"Shawn, we have to go now," I said to him. "Coming, beautiful," he said turning around. He called me beautiful. Oh no I'm blushing! Why do I always blush, what's wrong with me? Shawn and I turned to each other and we were 2 steps away from each other looking into each other's eyes.

"Yo, lovebirds. Do the googly eye faces in Toronto," said a familiar voice. I turned to see Nash standing next to Cam and the two Jacks standing next to him. "Omg, hi Nash and Jacks," I said with a big smile as Jack and Jack laughed.

• Shawn's POV •

"Shawn get over here," shouted Nash and Cam in unsion. "What?" I said straight away. "Dude, we can totally see you love Amelia!" They said with a cheeky grin. "Okay maybe it's true," I said not wanting to meet their eyes. "Em told me that melia's fave magcon boy is you and that she is obsessed with you mate," Cam said with a satisfied grin.

"Alright, alright. I'll ask her out sometime in Toronto," I said in defeat.

"Guys and girls get in the cars, we're going!" Amelia's mum called.

• Amelia's POV •

"Bye Em, promise me you'll visit? Text me," I said with a sad smile. "Bye I will text you. Oh and Cam text me please," Em said smiling as she turned to Cameron. "Sure thing, beautiful," Cam said.

Cam and Em went in the front seats. Jack, Jack and Nash sat in the middle. Shawn and I sat in the very back. Mum had all the luggage in a car and Lily was in there with her so did dad. We drove to the airport with Shawn singing a beautiful song as I slowly drifted to sleep.