Chapter 7

• Shawn's POV •

I woke up to the disturbing noise of Taylor singing The Way in the shower. "Shut up Caniff, people are actually trying to sleep," yelled Aaron.

I looked up at my clock on my bedside table and saw it was 6am. I got up because I obviously couldn't get back to sleep and had breakfast. I got out my phone and texted Amelia.

Shawn😍: hey Amelia, wanna hang out today with the guys?

Amelia❤️: yeah sure, can Em come?

Shawn😍: yes, Cam will be so happy

Amelia❤️: okay see you then bye, love you lots

Shawn😍: love you more & see you then xox

I finished my breakfast and went to tell the guys. "Oi, Amelia and Em are coming over okay? So get up off your lazy butts and get dressed," I said looking at Hayes, Nash and Matt still in pyjamas.

"YES, EMMELINE IS COMING OVER!" yelled Cameron from the kitchen. "Shut up Cammy-boo," shouted Nash from the bathroom. I laughed at Nash's nickname for him and so did Carter and Taylor.

"Um Shawn, can I tell you something privately," whispered Matt. "Yeah sure," I said smiling back. "You know Em right?" He said talking his foot. "Yes," I said back. "Well I kind of like her and I know I can't because she's already in a relationship with Cameron and I don't know what to do. I can't keep it in any longer! HELP ME," Matt blurted out as he leaned against the wall.

"Matt I don't know what she will say, but you have to tell her. If you really can't keep it in, it's better to tell her at a good moment then a bad moment," I said hoping it will help. "Thanks so much Shawn," he said hugging me in an awkward girly way.

"Okay so I'm just going to go get stuff, bye," Matt said in a way saying 'well that was awkward, let's pretend it never happened'.

• Amelia's POV •

I woke up Em and told her we are going to the Magcon's hotel to hang out there.

I looked down onto my phone because I had gotten a text from Shawn saying that Nash and Cam won't be there because they have an interview with someone.

"Em, Cam's not coming so you can hang out with the others," I said ripping the blanket off her. "All right, all right I'm up," Em said grabbing her stuff and heading for the shower.

Ding. Ding.

My phone messages opened up again and it said that Shawn needed to talk to me ASAP. "Em I'm going now, see you there. Shawn needs to talk," I said grabbing my bag and running out the door. "OKAY, BYEE," Em shouted from in the shower.

• Shawn's POV •

Okay I'm going to tell Amelia that Matt likes Em and that I think Em and Matt should hang out together. I'm going to go this, okay? Okay.

"Hey Shawn I'm here," Amelia said waking through the hotel door looking as beautiful as normal. "Hey gorgeous," I said walking up to her and kissing her cheek.

"Okay, come sit down," I said grabbing her hand and walking to the couch. Her eyes started swelling up in tears. "Aw, baby what's wrong?" I said hugging her. "Your-your not going to, to brea-k up with me are you?" She stuttered. "Baby, no, no, no! I would never," I said facing her towards me.

"Amelia Rose Stevens, I would never break up with you even if I had to choose it against destroying the world. You are my world, so if I break up with you. I'm not me, I'm not real, I'm not the Shawn Mendes you know me as. I love you, more than all the stars in the sky, Amelia," I said kissing her firmly on the lips.

"I love you too, I was just making sure because you have always been my everything I literally used to fangirl over you every time I heard your name and I think I'm worse now," she said kissing me back.

"Okay what I wanted to tell you is that... Matt likes Emmeline and I was thinking that they should hang out today since Cameron is not here and all. It's probably a bad idea, I know but please? Matt needs to tell her how he feels. He only told me and I want to help him," I said grabbing her hand and kissing it. "Of course you idiot, it's a great idea at least get them to know each other more," Amelia said kissing my forehead this time. "Okay Matt, come out now!" I yelled. "Was he listening this whole time?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "Yes and might I say ZAYUMM you two are the cutest," Matt said laughing.

"Hey guys, I'm hereeee!" Em walked through the door. "Finally only took you 5 years," Amelia hugged her as I laughed. "Hey Em," Matt said smiling. "Oh hey Matt," Em said hugging him. "So wanna hang out since Cam's gone?" Matt said raising an eyebrow. "Of course want to go to the park?" She suggested. "Yeah sure lets go. Bye Shawn and Amelia, don't do anything naughty," Matt laughed as he walked out the door.

"Shut up Matt, anyway the guys are still here," I shouted. I got up and grabbed 'Mean Girls' because Amelia loved that movie. I put it on, grabbed some popcorn while Amelia layed on my chest as we watched the movie happily wondering how Matt and Em are going.

Matt texted me so I quickly checked what it said and replied.

Matt👊: hey, em and I are having so much fun

Shawn😏: great job, just wait for the right moment to tell her okay? Or just wait another day

Matt👊: I'm not sure but if I know it's right the I'll do it

Shawn😏: okay mate, have fun

Matt👊: thanks so much for everything Shawn, you're like a brother to me

Shawn😏: possible the awesomest brother ever, thanks your like a brother too

Matt👊: well cya :)

Shawn😏: bye ;)

I smiled, he was like a brother to me even though we don't see each other as much as Jack & Jack do (who ARE practically brothers) , we're always there for each other, I love him like a brother.