Chapter 5

• Amelia's POV •

I woke up, rubbing my eyes and listening quietly to my radio I decided to get up.

I went to have a shower. I got dried and put on my top that says 'MAGCON' and my patterned leggings with vans. I put my long brown straight hair in a cute ponytail.

I went downstairs for breakfast, Lily was still in her pyjamas. Mum and dad were dressed though. "Hey honey, are you going out or something?" My mum said staring at me.

"Uh yeah, Shawn invited me over to hang out and talk," I said smiling. I quickly ate my breakfast. Grabbed my bag with my phone, lipstick, pen and a packet of tissues.

"Bye mum, I'm going!" I yelled from the door. "Bye darling, have fun!" My mum said back.

• Shawn's POV •

I already had gotten up and had a shower. Cam was already awake and ready to pick up Em. I remember that I invited Amelia over and that she's coming at 10am and it's 9:45 now.

Jack and Jack went to the beach because they wanted to go hang out and meet people. Carter, Aaron and Hayes were all sitting in lounge on their phones and watching TV. Matt, Nash and Cam were at the table still eating when I came into the kitchen.

"Hey Shawny," Matt said like a baby.

"Hey Espinosa," I said back as I rubbed his head. "Soo, Amelia's coming today isn't she Shawn?" Said Taylor as he walked from the bedrooms. "Yes actually in 10 minutes," I said smiling.

"Em's coming! She'll be here in 2 hours," said Cam excitedly. "Woah, someone's very excited, ayeee Cam even counting down the hours?" Carter yelled from the lounge lifting his head up from his phone. "No duh, Cartahhhh, even counting the minutes.. 32 minutes and 4 seconds," Cam mumbled back.

"I'm going for a walk, bye guys," I said heading for the door. I went to open the door and saw Jack and Jack just about to come in.

"We're back, miss us?" Jack J said. "No it was beautiful without you both here," Hayes joked. "Your so mean, I'm telling my mama," Jack G fake sobbed.

I then said bye and walked out the door.

• Amelia's POV •

I was walking to the hotel. But surprisingly I saw Shawn come out the hotel doors. "Hey Shawn," I said straight away. "Oh my gosh you scared me! Hey Amelia," Shawn said hugging me. "Come upstairs and say hi to the guys then we can hang," He said putting an arm around my shoulders.

We walked upstairs with his arm still around me. I opened the door and saw all the guys spread out in different spots around the room. "Oooh Shawny's back, oh hey Amelia," said Taylor only just realising I was there.

"Hey guys, Shawn and I are just going to hang out today, see you's later," I said smiling. "See you both later," said Nash and Cam wiggling their eyebrows.

"Oh and 'Melia loving your top," Aaron said as he pointed at the words Magcon. "Do I gotta show you? Guess I gotta show youuu?" My phone started ringing. "Sorry I have to take this it's from Em," I said turning away.

• Shawn's POV •

"Psssssttt! Shawn get over here," whispered Cam standing next to Nash and Hayes. "She TOTALLY likes you, she has YOUR song as her ringtone!" Nash said quickly. "Go get 'em Shawny!" Shouted Cam. I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Amelia, let's go," I said holding out my hand. She took it and interlocked her fingers with mine. *click* "I got a photo of them, oh yeah. #SHAWMELIA," shouted Jack J.

*skip going to the beach*

"The beach was sooo fun, wasn't it?" I said laughing. "Yeah it was fun besides the part when I fell on you and we spilled ice cream on the poor kid," said Amelia laughing too hard.

• Amelia's POV •

"Let's go to the park," Shawn suggested as we were still holding hands while walking there.

We got to the park and sat under the shady tree. "Hey Shawn, you have a perfect voice. Do you know that?" I said looking up at the clouds.

He turned to look at me and I turned to look at him. "Why thankyou, but do you know you are probably the prettiest girl I have ever seen?" He said smirking.

"Uh, thanks," I said blushing. "Oh and you are super adorable when you blush!" Shawn said smiling. It was quiet for a few seconds until Shawn said something.

"Thanks. Uhhh. Amelia, there is this girl I really like and I need to tell her I like her and that I want her to be my girlfriend, can you help me?" Shawn said scratching the back of his head.

"Okay, sure. Practice it on me then," I said stuttering a bit trying to hide the hurt in my eyes that he obviously didn't like me. "Okay. I really like you, I think you're so pretty, your personality is perfect and well would you be my girlfriend?" He said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Wow, that's one lucky girl. Go tell her and then tell me what she says!" I said fake smiling and turning around. "But the thing is, I just did," he said facing me. We stared at each other for a few seconds when my face suddenly turned into a grin.

"So is that a yes?" He asked grabbing my hand.

But before he could say ANYTHING else the gap between us was gone because I wanted to kiss him and I did. But the best part was that he was kissing back. It was perfect. His lips were soft but the kiss had so much emotions mixed around in it.

• Shawn's POV •

She's so perfect, beautiful, amazing and I love her.

"Hello, hey, um Shawn, hellooooo, NO PDA!" shouted a familiar voice. Amelia and I broke apart and saw Jack and Jack with the hugest grins.

"Hellooooo. How are we this fine day, huh?" said Jack J. "Oi, get lost you two, come on Amelia let's go back to the hotel," I said to her taking her hand.

"Oh and by the way Shawn, that was a most definite yes. Also that is possibly the most cutest EVER way to tell someone you like them," she said pecking my cheek as we walked back to the hotel.