Chapter 4

* skipped car ride *

* skipped furniture unpacking *

• Amelia's POV •

Ah. Finally my new home. I should text Em. Nah I will later I said as I flopped onto my bed. I wonder what school I'll be going to! Okay schools boring. I'm boring. I'm texting Em.

Amelia🌼: hey Em, how are you? I've finally unpacked everything

Emmeline💚: I'm absolutely fantabulous. Cam texted me and apparently he booked me a flight to come over to Toronto!!

Amelia🌼: OMG, yay!! That's so sweet, has he asked you out yet?

Emmeline💚: yes, as soon as I get here. He said he's going to take me to a fancy restaurant.

Amelia🌼: where are you staying? you can stay at my house if you want Em.

Emmeline💚: I would love to stay at your house thanks melia xxx

Amelia🌼: no problem, sorry em. Shawn's just texted me. Love you text you later xox

Emmeline💚: okay, have fun texting heheheh. 😏 love you

I got a text from Shawn. So I opened up his messages and read his text.

Shawn❤️: hey Amelia. sorry if I've interrupted anything, but how are you?

Amelia💕: oh I'm great thanks. Can you thank Cam for inviting Em over please? 😘

Shawn❤️: anything for you! So I've already started writing the song I want to sing in a month and a bit

Amelia💕: that's amazing, sorry I couldn't help x .

Shawn❤️: no that's fine. anyway I was wondering if you wanted to come over soon so we can hang out or something?

Amelia💕: omg, I'd absolutely love too! See you then xox

Shawn❤️: bye see you then 😘

I put down my phone and just smiled staring at the ceiling.

• Shawn's POV •

"Hey, Shawn, Shawn, SHAWN!" yelled Cam and then Nash. "Oh hey," I said confusedly. "Who were you texting?" Said Cam cocking an eyebrow.

"Oh just Amelia," I said looking away. "What did you say?" Said Nash studying my face. "I invited her to come and hang out here!" I said as I breathed heavily.

"Jack and Jack, Taylor, Hayes, Aaron, Matt and Carter. Guess what?" Yelled Cam. "WHAT?!" Shouted them all. "Shawny finally invited Amelia over!" Nash said excitedly.

"Are you serious?" "Omg for real?" "My little Shawny is growing up so fast ain't he?" Said Matt saying that last part, as the others all said phrases taking turns. "Oi, shut up you all. Cam's the one inviting Em over tomorrow and taking her on a DATE!" I said as I smirked.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH KILL 'EM," Carter said laughing. "Cam, your mummy and I are so proud of you , honey," said Jack G pointing to the other Jack laughing their heads off.

"All right, everyone shut up and go to bed!" Yelled Aaron. "Dayumm Aaron's getting nasty," Hayes said in a girly voice which made me laugh.

"Just wait let me do a vine first," Nash said pulling Cam with him.

"Do you got a bae?" *click* "Or Nah,"

"Is you trynna date?" *click* "Or Nah," shouted Nash and Cam with the funniest faces.

"Okay, okay shut up Nash and Cam," I said laughing. We all had showers and went to bed. Most of us aka Nash, Cam, Hayes, Jack and Jack and Matt went on Instagram first then went to bed.

I switched off the light and jumped into bed smiling.

"Goodnight little babies, it's okay, Cam I'll give you your dummy later when everyone's sleeping, okay?" Whispered Matt in a motherly way while Carter laughed and Jack J said, "Carter, don't do dat," in the same voice as Carter's mum.

I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking that tomorrow will be the best day ever. Ah. Amelia Rose Stevens.

• Amelia's POV •

I had a shower, got dressed in my pyjamas and jumped into bed. I smiled looking through Shawn and I's conversation. He's sooooo sweet!

I couldn't wait to see Em tomorrow and to hang out with Shawn. Em and Cam are getting along SO well. Hopefully Shawn and I will get along/get even closer than they are.

I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking that tomorrow will be the best day ever. Ah. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.