Chapter 8

• Em's POV •

"You're too cute, Em. You know that?" Matt said staring at my blue eyes. "Thankyou, handsome," I blushed when he called me cute. WAIT. Hold up now. Omg, Am I starting to like Matthew Espinosa? But what about Cam, oh I don't know! I need to talk to Amelia right now!

"Um, Em are you okay?" Matt asked me. "Oh yes, what did you say again?" I turned red and turned away. "Aww, don't turn away. I want to see your pretty face," Matt said cupping the side of my face with his hand.

"Erm.. Thanks," I said kissing his cheek.

• Matt's POV •

She kissed my cheek, blushed when I called her cute and turned away when I caught her daydreaming. Normally she wouldn't care but. wait no. she wouldn't like me back. nope! I need to tell her how I feel anyway.

"Hey Em can I tell you something?" I asked as I took her hand and led her to an empty chair. "Yeah sure, anything," she smiled. Gosh she was cute.

"Well, from the first time Cameron brought you in. I thought you were so beautiful. I didn't really know you much but I knew you were gorgeous. I fell hard for you when you talked more about yourself and Cam explained who you are. Today was probably the most amazing day of my life, because I got to spend it with you. I know you're already in a relationship and it's too late to tell you this but I think I'm in love with you," I finally blurted it all out. All my feelings about her, no. I'm turning into a softie. I just showed her my soft, girly side. Shawn's obviously already seen that side of me but barely any of the boys see it.

"Aww, Matt. I don't know what to say, but after today I kind of feel the same," she said looking straight into my eyes. All at once she smashed her lips onto mine, I didn't want to take advantage but then I was like she's perfect and I kissed her back until I felt a hard pain in my stomach. I looked up to see Cameron standing right there with his fist tight and his face red.

"You absolute idiot, you f*cking little stealer trying to steal my girlfriend. I hate you Matt! I thought we were friends but I guess NOT," Cam yelled at me and punched me in the nose, my face was bleeding as I held my nose.

"Cam-Cameron, it's its not what it looks lik-" I was cut off by Emmeline.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS! What is wrong with you! Are you completely insane, why would you do that to Matt? Guess what? I am the one that kissed him, I know that was bad but I realised I had feelings growing for him. You should have let him explain before hitting him. You are an complete idiot, you DO NOT go around punching people when you don't know the whole story! I can't believe it, but I thought we would last forever but no. Because WE'RE THROUGH!" Em said as she stormed off to cry in Amelia's arms as Shawn and her got here.

• Em's POV •

"I can't - I just can't believe he actually did that," I said sobbing in Amelia's arms. I saw Shawn going up to Matt and helping him up. Aw, they were like brothers. I ran out of Amelia's arms and went to hug Matt.

"Matthew Espinosa, I think I have fallen in love with you," as I hugged him tight against his chest. I wiped some of the blood off his face as Shawn, Amelia, Matt and I walked off to the hotel room.

*skipped walk*

Shawn ran through the door first and all the guys turned and rushed straight up to Matt and asked what happened. Shawn told the story and I could pretty much see they all hated Cam now.

Taylor came up to me and said, "it's okay Em, you stood up for what you believed what was wrong and what most of us thought was wrong. Don't doubt yourself you're a strong person!" I hugged him right and whispered "thanks Tay."

• Matt's POV •

I turned around to see Em crying, I hugged her tight, kissed her forehead and said, "Emmeline Andrew I fell in love with you a long time ago."

Carter, Jack & Jack and Hayes sat around me and tried cheering me up. While Taylor, Shawn, Amelia and Aaron were talking to Em. I got up and walked over to Em. "Hey Em, I know it's a bad time and all but can we talk? Alone?" I said holding out my hand. "Don't worry, it's a perfect time, I need to sort things out," she said taking my hand as we walked into Shawn's small guitar/song writing room.

"So where are we? In a relationship, I mean?" I asked as we say on the chairs. "Where do you want us to be?" Em asked. "I'd have thought you already knew," I winked at her. "Well, I do really like you. But can we just wait a couple of days so I can get settled to being a single person," she said as I frowned. "On reserve for someone who deserves my heart," she added which made me smile again. "Thanks Em. One last kiss?" I asked begging. "This won't be our last Espinosa," she said as she kissed me firmly on the lips.

We walked out smiling as I went to have a shower and wash the blood off my face.

• Amelia's POV •

I was talking to Shawn, Taylor and Aaron as Matt and Em walked out smiling. Matt went to have a shower and I figured that Em wanted to wait before going into a full on relationship but I could tell who her next love was.

"Shawn, I think that Em is just going to wait a little bit before going into another relationship with someone else, but I can tell who's she's going to be with next," I said. I kissed Shawn and said goodbye to all the guys.

I walked up to Matt who had just come out of the shower. "Hey Matt, don't worry about today. Em really likes you and I can tell. Just remember you can always count on your brother Shawn to give you advice," I said with a wink. "Thanks Amelia," Matt said smiling back as he hugged me.

I took Em's hand held it like we used to when we were 5 and walked back to my house. "Hi mum!" I said walking into the kitchen. "Where have you girls been?" My mum asked worriedly. "Mum, you wouldn't want to know. It involved blood, yelling, crying and for two people," I looked at Em who blushed "smiling." Emmeline turned away and walked upstairs.

"Goodnight mum and Amelia," she said softly as she walked up to her room. I love it when she called my mum her mum, because we're practically sisters.

"Goodnight mum," I said walking to the stairs. "Everything alright with you and Shawn?" She asked. "Yep, everything's perfect!" I said smiling as I walked upstairs ready for the drama show series called 'life'.