Chapter 11

* Few months later after the duet*

• Shawn's POV •

I woke up and I felt more weight than usual on my bed. Have I put on weight? I looked around at the other beds, all the guys were still in bed. So I wondered who it was. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN MENDES!" Shouted Amelia as she startled me. I grabbed her waist and kissed her. Lots. "Okay Shawn we know it's your birthday it doesn't mean you can sit there and kiss her all day long!" Yelled someone in a weird voice.

I got up, got dressed and went out of the bedroom to go get breakfast. It was really dark, I looked behind me and saw that Amelia wasn't there either. I slowly walked out and I almost died.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES, WE LOVE YOU!" Screamed every guy, Amelia and Em. I ran up and hugged everyone, especially Amelia. "Thanks so much everyone, I love you all so much," I said smiling so much. "It was Amelia's idea, we just helped out!" Yelled Cam. "Thanks Amelia, love you," I said as I walked over to her and hugged her. "No problem babe, love you more," she said kissing my cheek.

I sat down at the table and I opened cards, saying:

Dear Shawn,

Happy Birthday, we all hope you have an amazing day! 16 years old already and you are more successful than most of us. Thanks for being the most amazing friend and the most trustworthy guy. We love you ❤️

Love from Jack & Jack, Aaron, Hayes, Cameron, Nash, Taylor and Carter xxx

"Thanks guys I love you all!" I said hugging all the guys. Matt gave me a separate card so I took it and read it.

Dear Shawn Peter Raul Mendes,

Happy Birthday to my best mate, my brother, my other half. I love you so much! Thankyou for everything you have done for me. You've always been there to cheer me up even if it was my fault. Thanks for helping me reach my goals, you're the best *little* brother ever. Love you lots Shawn

Love from Matthew Espinosa

I literally started crying and ran up to hug Matt, who fell down on the couch. We sat there laughing while Hayes took a photo of us, stating that he was going to put it on twitter. "Send me the pic of us, okay?" I said while laughing. Today was the best day ever!

• Amelia's POV •

I looked over to Shawn with Matt, he looked so happy and I was so glad. I loved him heaps and if he was sad/depressed it would break my heart.

"Hey Amelia want to go to the beach?" Asked Shawn as he got up and walked over to me. "Of course, hey Matt, Em wanna come to the beach?" "YES!" they both shouted as the guys came out if the room already ready to go. "We're definitely coming, no buts," Aaron started. "BAHAHAH, you said butt," laughed Nash and Cam.

We left the hotel room in our bathers, I wore my blue bikini's while Shawn wore shorts and he was shirtless. "Amelia. You look hot, just saying the truth," Shawn said as he pecked my cheek. "Thanks handsome, and you are not too bad yourself," I winked as I kissed him back.

When we got to the beach, Em and I laid on the sand getting tanned. While all the guys were shirtless and they ran into the water. I looked around to see sooooo many girls checking them out. "Babe, come in the water. Or I will make you!" Shouted Matt as he carried Em to the water and dropped her in. "You idiot! Only joking I love you so much you cutie," she pecked his cheek and splashed water at him. "Oh it's on!" Matt yelled back as he swam and jumped on Em.

I looked to see where Shawn was, he was just hanging and talking with Cam and Nash. He looked at me smiled and gestured for me to come into the water. I mouthed a big 'NO' as I shaked my head. I looked around to see - wait what!! Carly?! What is she doing here?! Carly Monroe WAS my best friend from primary school until I found out she was hooking up with my boyfriend in year 6. I was so mad and she told me I was a complete idiot, bitch and low life slut. I was crying and shut myself away for a week.