Chapter 9

• Cameron's POV •

I woke up knowing that everyone hates me. Even Nash, my bestfriend went to the hotel without me. I guess I kind of deserve it. I'm an idiot. Cammeline is over and it's all my fault.

I fell asleep on a small chair at the park, so I got up and walked to the hotel.

• Shawn's POV •

I woke up to someone singing lipgloss in the shower. Why does everyone sing? Besides me of course. "SHUT UP JACK!" yelled Jack J. Carter was doing some awesome dance moves while I cracked up laughing watching Taylor trying to copy. "I'm bloody hopeless aren't I Carter?" Taylor asked, but the whole room went completely silent when Cam walked in.

"Hey guys, are you even dressed yet?" Amelia walked straight in not knowing Cam was in here, as soon as she looked at him she stepped back. "Well, oops I'll just be going now," she walked out of the room.

I jumped out of my bed, I was shirtless but I had shorts on. "Amelia, your not leaving are you?" I asked. "Not if you don't want me too," she said walking up to me and kissing my cheek. "No, I just wanted to tell you that I can't hang out with you today because Matt and I are having that you know, guy bonding time to sort things out. I wish I could hang out with you, don't get me wro-" I was cut off by Amelia's lips on mine. "Shut up Shawn, I get it. I was going to tell you the same thing about Em and I okay? Love you, we will definitely hang out tomorrow, maybe we could go to the beach!" Amelia smirked.

"Definitely and thanks babe, love you too," I pecked her cheek and walked back into the hotel room. As Cam walked right out. "Guess we are not friends anymore? Right?" I just shrugged as Cam turned to me. "Just apologise. But I can't tell you when, how or who to, you need to figure that out." And with that I left to go inside our bedroom leaving him absolutely speechless.

"Matt get up!" I shouted. "Why?" He asked. "Because we need to talk, okay? Now get up bro," I said as I picked up a shirt and chucked it on.

Finally after like 20 minutes Matt was dressed and we left the hotel. "Bye guys," yelled Matt. "Seriously, they're literally brothers!" muttered Aaron. "What about us?!" Yelled Jack & Jack. "Trust me, you two are like the same person separated in different bodies," Hayes said sarcastically. "Thanks Hayes, we really are! We've known each other since forever," Said Jack G smiling at Jack J as they hugged.

• Matt's POV •

Shawn and I walked down the street, with chocolate milkshakes. Our favourites. "So, how are you?" Shawn said trying to break the awkwardness. "Good I guess. Tomorrow Em and I agreed we'd hang out, so yeah hopefully that will turn out great," I said rubbing my hands. "Yeah Amelia and I are going to the beach tomorrow," Shawn said smiling.

"So, I'm always here if you need Shawn, you can always count on me to listen," I said sticking my hands in my pocket. "Thanks, I've got to tell you something that's been worrying me for ages. Cam actually talked to me when he went into the hotel room to pick up his stuff and he asked if we're not friends anymore. I shrugged and said 'Just apologise. But I can't tell you when, how or who to, you need to figure that out'. I left the room leaving him speechless and I really don't know what he's going to do. You are like my brother and he was my best mate, all the connections are gone and I feel so so horrible. I made my girlfriends best friend mad and sad as hell, my best mate and my brother hate each other and now I made me hate myself," Shawn finished as he wiped a tear out of his eye.

"Shawn, it's not your fault. It's mine, I shouldn't have told her my feelings, I shouldn't even have these feelings but I do and now look what I've done. I just made Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, the bestest best mate in the world, more like brother cry. I'm so sorry," I sobbed hugging him, not caring about how stupid it looked or anything at all.

• Amelia's POV •

Em and I went out for a walk and saw Shawn and Matt hugging. I ran to Shawn asking what's going on. He looked up at me and wiped away a tear and hugged me tight. "Shawn-I - really - love - you - butcanyoupleaseletgo - of - me," I said taking a giant breath as he let go.

"Do you hate me?" He asked grabbing my hands. "What! Of course not, I love you more than anything," I said straight away. "Good, cause I never want you to leave me," Shawn whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"Shawn, why were you crying? I asked looking at his perfect hazel eyes. "I made your best friend mad, my best mate and my brother hate each other, I got you stuck in this stupid mess and I hate myself," he breathed heavily after he had said he hated himself. I started crying, you know why? Because I love him so much and seeing him cry just kills me.

"Baby, oh no I made you cry," he said hugging me. "No, no you didn't make me cry! I'm crying because I love you so much and it actually kills me to see you cry."

"Your the sweetest thing and I love you, I don't care what them people say because I love you and only you," I said kissing him on the lips.

'I love it when you just don't care'

'We don't care what them people say'

We broke apart, saying bye to Em and Matt because we wanted some alone time but they were completely fine with that because they wanted to talk also. Hand in hand Shawn and I walked along the beach.

• Cameron's POV •

I'm going to talk to Matt. Then Emmeline. We're hopefully going to be friends again and I will accept that I have lost Em and that she is Matt's girl, not mine. I walked to the park because that's where I remembered seeing them. I saw Amelia and Shawn talking and holding hands by the beach it was cute and I wish I could just talk to them but I can't.

"Matt, we need to talk," I said making him turn around. "What's left to talk about?" He said sharply. "I'm here to apologise for being the biggest idiot ever. I'm so stupid, I'm so sorry. Em is yours and I can accept that but I can't accept us not being friends. We can't take magcon apart just because we hate each other. I'm so sorry for everything I did to you that day. I should've let you explain, I'm sorry I just want my best mates back. Please forgive this giant twit begging for you'd forgiveness," I said holding my hands together.

Matt stood there staring at me for a while until it got uncomfortable. "Oh alright," he said hugging me as we shakes hands. "Oh and Em, I'm so sor-" I was about to say sorry but I was cut off by Em. "I heard all of it, no need to explain. And are you sure you're definitely okay with Matt and I?" she suggested with her eyebrows raised looking at Cam. "You have a Magcon's word," he said bowing.

"So Em. Is that a yes, to being my girlfriend?" I asked smiling. "Yes, with a cute Matt Espinosa on top," she said as she kissed me straight on the lips. It was perfect.

*skipped walk back to the hotel*

• Shawn's POV •

Finally Cam apologised, Matt accepted, Matt and Em are dating, Amelia proved another two lines in my new song, I'm happy, Magcon is finally back together again. Life couldn't be any better.

I was about to get up but I was knocked down by Matt who said "thankyou Shawn, for everything." "No problem, anything for my brother," I said as I hugged him. Amelia came and sat on me as I twirled her hair between my fingers.

"Today was a good day, everything's back to normal and tomorrow is when we do our performance!" She said excitedly. "Oh yeah.. I can't wait to sing my song and sing the duet with my beautiful girl," I mumbled as I kissed her lips. I looked over to Matt and Em as they sat there laughing, smiling and kissing. My brother was happy and I am too, what better way to spend a Thursday night.

Everyone went to bed, Amelia and Em went to Amelia's house while all the guys had showers and went to bed for the big day ahead.