Chapter 13

• Amelia's POV •

I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping. It was a message from Shawn he said to come to the hotel ASAP. Did he forget my birthday?!

I got dressed in my casual but pretty okay clothes and went to find Em, though she wasn't in her bed. Oh well, I thought.

"Bye mum, dad and Lil- oh who cares," I shouted before I left the house and walked to the hotel only a couple of blocks away. I walked up to the hotel and opened the door. It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. I shut the door and turned around.. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA," screamed familiar voices of my favourite people. "HOLY SHIT, you guys scared me!" I yelled at the guys & Em.

Everyone came up to me & hugged me, gave me cards and presents. I got a gorgeous best friend necklace from Emmeline it was so adorable.

"Here babe, read it," Shawn mumbled as he handed me a card and a small gold with white sparkly stuff around it box. I opened the card and it said:

Dear Amelia aka most beautiful girl ever,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 16 years of life on this Earth and I think that most of this year with you has been the best. I love you so much and you mean the absolute world to me. Thanks for being there when no one else was (except Matthew Espinosa). Thanks for listening to my annoying humming to song ideas and playing my guitar randomly. Thanks for going to the beach with me, having the weirdest laughs with, pretty amazing makeout sessions with me and for being the most beautiful, amazing, perfect and gorgeous girlfriend in the whole world. I love you more than anything and I would give up my music career just for you. No matter what you or I face in life we will never ever forget my amazing time with you. You are my world & without you I'm lost. I love you and I never want you to leave me Amelia Rose Stevens.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE XOX

Love from Shawn Mendes aka best boyfriend ever

I cried and squeezed Shawn for so long. "You wanna open the box now babe?" He asked. "Of course," I said pecking his cheek. I opened the box and there was a necklace and a phone over. The phone cover said 'Shawn's Girl' and he quickly showed me his, it said 'Amelia's guy' on it. The necklace said 'always here' on it and I tried to put it around my neck but I felt Shawn wrap his arm around my waist and put the necklace around my neck instead. I turned around to kiss him.

"I love you more than anything, Shawn," I said breaking the kiss. "I love you more than anything," he replied. We kissed for a good five minutes until Jack J broke us apart. "Okay, okay that's enough. Let's go to the beach!" He shouted. "Woo hoo, let's go!" Yelled Hayes.

*skipped beach*

"Hahah, that was so fun," yelled Em as she jumped on Matt who sat on the couch watching a romantic movie. "Come sit down Shawwwn," I shouted as I smacked the spot next to me indicating where he should sit.

Half an hour into the movie Aaron, Taylor & Em were out like a light. Shawn and I went into his room which was empty and layed on the bed talking.

"Shawn, do you think we will have a future together?" I asked kissing his cheek. "Yes, I love you so much and I can't even imagine my life without you anymore," he said kissing my lips.

"Shawn. Just to let you know, I love the song you wrote for me. But I love you even more," I stated as I tapped his nose and smiled.

"Baby, your the best," he muttered as he went in for a kiss. I kissed him back as his tongue went inside my mouth. I rolled over I top of him and we broke apart but before I could say anything he started kidding me again. I kissed him back and it was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Shawn Mendes was perfect.