Chapter 10

• Shawn's POV •

I had gotten up and gotten dressed for Magcon today. Amelia and I were performing a song she chose which was Mine by Taylor Swift. She loves her. All the guys were up and Cam talked to them. We were all friends again and that was good.

"Who ate all the bread?" Yelled Carter from the kitchen. "Oh I don't know, ask the 9 guys that are living in the same hotel room as you!" shouted Nash sharply.

"Dayumm, don't have to get all nashty, Nash," Carter yelled back laughing. Hayes, Aaron and Matt started laughing at the word 'nashty' while Taylor spit out his cereal and coughed while laughing. I went up to smack Taylor's back as he coughed. "Thanks," he said as soon as he could talk properly. "Don't mention it," I laughed.

"Guys we have Magcon soon. Don't go anywhere," shouted Jack G in a pedophile voice saying the last sentence. Jack J ran out of the room half laughing/half fake screaming saying, "arghhh pedophile alert, pedophile alert!" He said in the girly at voice.

"Guys shut up, it's 6 in the morning some people are probably still trying to sleep," shouted Nash. "They probably ain't sleeping no more," Cameron squealed as he jumped on Hayes. "Get off me you weirdo," Hayes sarcastically said.

"Hey guys wer- what is going on?" Asked Amelia as she looked at the room full of jumping monkeys then looked me. The only person in the room sitting on an actual chair.

"Oh never mind, I don't even want to know," she said walking to me and sitting on my lap as I put my arms around her.

*skipped 3 hours*

• Amelia's POV •

"Guys, magcon starts in 10 minutes. Let's leave for the stage," I yelled getting up from Shawn's arms and walking to the door. I chucked the keys at Cam since he's old enough to drive and we all jumped in the car.

"Put your seatbelts on darlings, wouldn't want anything bad happening to y'all, heheh," said Jack J in a scary girly voice.

*skipped car ride*

"Okay, Shawn come on. We have to go sing Mine," I said pulling him onto stage. "I'm Shawn Mendes and this is the beautiful Amelia Stevens and we will be singing Mine by Taylor Swift, enjoy," Shawn said as he bowed.

"Uh, Uh ,Uh oh

You were in college working part time waiting tables

Left a small town, never looked back

I was a flight risk with a fear of falling

Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts

I say can you believe it?

As we're lying on the couch

The moment I could see it

Yes, yes, I can see it now

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?

You put your arm around me for the first time

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Flash forward and we're taking on the world together

And there's a drawer of my things at your place

You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded

You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes

But we got bills to pay

We got nothing figured out

When it was hard to take