Symbiosis

3rd POV
The sky's were dark over the city, the only thing lighting up the area were the street lights.
Y/N: I need help!
The men from Oscorp were out of sight, they didn't want to see what this black sludge would do to them. Felicia ran to the top of the roof and landed on top of a street light.
Felicia: what is this....and who's the cutie?
A car came from no where, black tendrils came from Y/N's body and slammed the front of the car, making the civilian in the car get out and run.
Y/N: what's going on!?
?????: symbiosis Y/N.
Y/N: why do I feel sick?
?????: we just ate, and you're going through a lot of movement right now, you shouldn't have answered the door.
Y/N: isn't that nice to know?!
A web went on Y/N's back and he was pulled back, above him someone flipped and landed on the ground, it was Spider-Man.

Y/N: isn't that nice to know?!A web went on Y/N's back and he was pulled back, above him someone flipped and landed on the ground, it was Spider-Man

SM: so....what happened?
Y/N: I-I don't know.....I need help.
Spider-Man looked at Y/N.
SM: what's going on?
Y/N: this black stuff is inside of me, I can't do anything, it wrecked that car!
SM: listen, I'll try and get you some help.
?????: NO!
The black sludge punted Spider-Man to the side, sending him into a car.
Y/N: I am so sorry.
Felicia saw this and jumped to the street.
Felicia: you just hit the Spidey-Man, seems like he was trying to help you.
Y/N: who are you?! Stay back!?
Felicia: I don't want to hurt you anymore than he does, does take it easy and-
She was cut off with a black hand reaching around her throat, choking her slightly. She was then pulled towards
Y/N.
Y/N: I'm so sorry.
Felicia put her heels on Y/N's chest and went to launch off, but the sludge had a firm grip on her.
Felicia: let go!
Y/N: I wish I could.
The black began to come out of Y/N more.
????: now it's our turn!
Felicia: what the hell!?
Y/N: WE!

?????: are Venom!Spider-Man pushes himself up to see the giant black creature, then he saw Felicia

?????: are Venom!
Spider-Man pushes himself up to see the giant black creature, then he saw Felicia.
SM: Cat!
He jumped up to kick Venom who jabbed him with another Tendril, sending him to the side of a building.
SM: I got to stop doing that.
Venom smiled at Black Cat.
Venom: eyes, lungs, pancreas.....so many snacks so little time.
Felicia: you're disgusting!

Venom's tongue reached for Felicia, finally reaching her chin and slowly going upwards, the top of it entering her ear before sliding back out

Venom's tongue reached for Felicia, finally reaching her chin and slowly going upwards, the top of it entering her ear before sliding back out. She had a face filled with disgust as a trail of saliva was left on her face.
Venom's tongue went back to his mouth as he gave her another smile.
Venom: your fear makes you delicious.
Spider-Man swung behind him and kicked him forward, making him drop Felicia and going forward a few feet.
Venom: what does the spider taste like?
Spider-Man began shooting webs at Venom who shot a tendril and brought Spidey to him. Venom bit down on Spider-Man's shoulder and made blood squirt out.
Spider-Man: GAAAAAAAH!
From behind cops with guns pointed at Venom.
C. Stacey: what the hell?
Venom turned around with bloody teeth and smiled at the cops.
Venom: easy prey for the hungry!
Venom dropped the wounded Spider-Man and walked towards the cops.
C. Stacey: Open Fire!
The cops began to fire at Venom who walked through the bullets, ripped the car off one of the patrol cars and attacked one of the cops.

 Stacey: Open Fire!The cops began to fire at Venom who walked through the bullets, ripped the car off one of the patrol cars and attacked one of the cops

Venom bit off the Cop's head and send the body flying to the other side of the car. Venom then smiled as he ran through the cars, jumping on one of the moving cars and to the side of a building.
Felicia looked at Venom who was running away, no one knowing where it was going. She then ran off to the top of the building, hoping to see Venom atleast one more time, wanted a better view of the giant creature.
Felicia: what was that.....and why....why am I so interested, must've been when the Spidey-Man first started his crusade....I'll find you again "Venom", I want to know more about you.
Venom landed to the top of a building, going back inside Y/N.
Y/N: woah woah! Did I just bite someone's head off.
He looked off the edge of the building.
Y/N: and we are really high up!
Y/N backed away from the side of the roof and felt something form behind him.
Y/N: what the hell are you?
Venom: I am Venom....and you are mine?
Y/N: why did I eat someone?
Venom: fuel in the tank, now listen carefully, you opened the canister, freeing us upon this world, thanks to your stupidity, we found you, think of yourself as my ride.
Y/N: what are you planning?
Venom: we want to go home, I have friends who are dying to meet everyone from this planet.
Y/N: are you just some parasite that causes hallucinations?
Venom: Parasite!
Y/N was shoved up against the vent, making a loud thud.
Y/N: Ow!
Venom: listen closely because I will only say this once. You will cooperate, and you might just survive, that is the deal.