Experimental Escape

3rd POV
Gwen: So Felicia. How'd you meet Y/N?
Y/N's head perked up as he heard Gwen say this. Venom poked his head out slightly to look at Y/N.
Venom: we are so screwed.
Meanwhile in Fisk Towers.
A large, African American man stood at the window looking at the city below. A blonde female walked in wearing black heels and a skirt.
Secretary: Mr. Fisk.....Mr. Osborn is here for you.
Fisk pulled the cigar from his mouth and let out the smoke.
Kingpin: lets get this show on the road.
He turned around as the door opened and Norman walked in.
Kingpin: Norman Osborn....respected Business rival and friend.
Norman: Wilson Fisk, most powerful man in New York.
Kingpin and Norman shook hands.
Kingpin: it has been a truly long time, now tell me, how is everything at Oscorp.
Norman: everything is fine.
Kingpin: care for a Cigar, it's Cuban.
Norman: don't mind if I do.
Norman lit up the cigar and puffed it.
Kingpin: my wife hates it when I have these, but you know, I have to get away every once in a while?
Norman: I know exactly what you mean Fisk.
Both of the men laughed.
Kingpin: would you like to come to my house after the meeting, my wife is cooking the finest of fish.
Norman: I would love to, but I can't, I have things to do, make sure my boy goes to college, that kind of stuff.
Kingpin: ha! I know that feeling, my son is going to Harvard when he becomes the age, majoring in business.
Norman: what would the kids do without us?
Kingpin: exactly my thought.
Back at Oscorp
Felicia: Pete told me about a guy that I may be interested in. I invited to my home and then we had some Chinese, and he invited me to dinner for tomorrow. Taking me to Prince Street Pizza.
Gwen: that's really nice, Pete you helped him out pretty well didn't you?
Peter: hehehe Yeah.
Venom: wow.....she's quick on her feet.....I like her a lot more.
Y/N: now I need to take her to a pizza place so it isn't a lie.
Venom: what will you get on the pizza?
Y/N: I don't know yet.
Venom: well you better figure it out.
Alarms started blaring, slightly bothering Venom.
Venom: what is that noise!?
Gwen quickly walked over to computer and typed something in.
Gwen: there's a breach in the holding cells...
Peter: who is it?
Gwen: Scorpion.
Peter: oh God.
Peter ran out of the room and so did
Y/N.
Gwen: where are you going Y/N?
Y/N: relying on what's inside me.
Gwen: you mean the?
Felicia: he's got this.
Y/N: you're about to see something interesting

Venom came out of Y/N and the two are ready.
Venom: We only listen because the stronger half is kept fed. Good day Gwen.
Venom ran out of the door to the holding cell area to see Scorpion at the computer. Spider-Man went next to Venom.
Venom: you!?
Spider-Man: hold up hold up, it's me.
Venom: Parker?
Spider-Man: yeah, everyone in there knows it's me, I tried helping you.
Scorpion: uh....are you done with the bromance?
Venom: I'm going to bite his head off.
Venom lunged at Scorpion and smashed his head into the computer. Venom was thrown to the side by Scorpion and hit the wall.
Scorpion: watch out bud! Here it comes.
Scorpion jumped at Venom.

Venom dodged and grabbed Scorpion by the throat and put him to the ground

Venom dodged and grabbed Scorpion by the throat and put him to the ground. Spider-Man slowly pulled out a camera and took a picture before quickly putting it away and joining the fight. Spider-Man swing over and kicked Scorpion as he was getting up.
Scorpion: this is a little unfair guys, shouldn't it be one on one?
Venom and Spider-Man both looked at eachother and busted out laughing.
Spider-Man: you believe this guy!?
Venom: HAHAHAHA!
Spider-Man and Venom then both punched him in the face, sending him into the wall, breaking his mask and sending him unconscious.
Venom: now, I get to eat his head.
Y/N: hold on, he's down.
Venom: I will eat one of his kidney's then, after all he only needs one.
Spider-Man: take it easy big guy, he's down, there's no need to do anymore damage to him.
Venom: but.....his organs will go to waste.
Spider-Man: that's disgusting.