Revelation

3rd POV
Felicia opened her eyes and sat up, she brought her legs up and held her head.
Felicia: that's hurting real bad.
Venom: yes, it is.
Felicia: Gah!
Venom: yes, I am inside you, get the shock out of the way.
Felicia: why are you inside of me? Where's
Y/N?
Venom: your mind is a little fuzzy after that hit. Well a bunch of men came in, they flashed everyone and hit you in the head with the butt of a gun, they grabbed Y/N so I dropped out and quickly went to you.
Felicia: we have to go help him.
Venom: yes....we do.
Felicia: this isn't a permanent thing right?
Venom: no....no it is not, my host is Y/N, you are just something I can survive off of until I get him back.
Felicia: so....you want to save him for personal gain?
Venom: no....he's just....can we hurry up!?
Felicia: alright, no need to be angry....that's sweet what you said though.
Venom: tell him and I will eat your liver.
Felicia: can you actually do that?
Venom: I said it didn't I?
Meanwhile
Y/N slowly opened his eyes as he was strapped to a table.
Kingpin: hello
Y/N: oh crap.
Kingpin: I'd say that to.
Y/N: could've been a little nicer with that...kidnapping.
Kingpin: you have a mouth on you don't you?
Y/N: it's one of my redeeming qualities.
Kingpin: it's kinda annoying, now you know why you're here, so just pass it to me so we can make this....painless.
Y/N: sorry to tell you, but I don't have him, I don't feel him inside me.
Kingpin: so you're gonna be like that? I'll be happy to take a look myself.
He lifted his cane and decked Y/N across the face, instantly making blood fly. Kingpin then decked Y/N in the head, this time the other side, making more blood fly.
Kingpin: come on! Where is it?
Y/N: 'it' is a he, first off.
Kingpin punched Y/N in the face.
Worker: uh sir?
Kingpin: what is it?
Worker: do you think we should let these men do their jobs with the torturing, I do understand you love doing it but he's had three hits from you to the head, any more and you'll surely kill him.
Kingpin looked at the worker and then at Y/N who gave a bloody smile.
Kingpin: make sure they don't stop until he talks.
Kingpin walked out of the room, leaving a group of mercenaries alone with Y/N.
Y/N: hehe.....shit.
Meanwhile
Felicia was on a roof in the city pacing back and forth.
Felicia: so, what happens?
Venom: one of three options.
Felicia: which are?
Venom: Option 1, stand at the top of a building thinking....Did that. Option 2, cut your losses and ditch the guy....that might work.
Felicia: what about three?
Venom: Option 3, I make you a symbiotic version of yourself....I don't know I like Option 2:
Felicia: Venom!
Venom: alright fine, but before I do this, since this could all go wrong.
Felicia: do you want to say that my ass is as tight as a snare drum?
Venom: yes.
Felicia: that gives me an idea of this all goes south.
Venom: alright, that is fair enough.
Venom began covering cat, the symbiote reaching across her face.
Venom: you have very smooth skin.
Felicia: shut up, let's get this over with.
She went to her hands and knees and began coughing. Venom completely covered her.

 Venom completely covered her