Kiss and Tell

=^Synopsis^=

Meet Aster Marlene, the new girl in town who is just hoping to make friends and complete her last year of High School controversy free. It seems simple enough for this joyfilled, free-spirited girl. That is until a disastorous rumour gets leaked.

Meet Noah Sedita, onto his second round of Senior year after certain unfortunate events have caused him to drop out of school. Will a little rumour hinder his fresh start or will he bring the best out of this situation and find love?

We believe that things always turn out for the worst if you are involved in the vicious circle of High school rumours , but is this true for all?

=^Credits ^=

Book cover : l3sbianaf

Editor / almost co-author : Em_Tornado

=^Author's Note^=

Hello! Yes I'm back, with another story. Unfortunately this means that "TMOSO" and "Splintered" are temporarily on hold. I am writing this as part of the #theopennovellacontest , and hence have to reach certain milestones at frequent intervals. I'm very sorry for not updating the other two books but this will be taking a huge chunk of time out of my life and as any other teenager I have limited time on my hands. I hope you understand and thank you for reading.

Edit : as of 13/2/19 this book is officially a round 1 qualifier

Edit (ii) : A's of 13/3/19 this book is officially a round 2 qualifier