Chapter 9

Riley

I've arrived at Wyatt's building and walk to his office, he's asleep on the black leather sofa. I make him a coffee, and then I walk back over to him and sit on the coffee table with his coffee in my hand. I lean over.

"Wyatt?" I say softly.

He opens his eyes and peers at me, with a smiles.

"I must have fallen asleep?"

"Coffee?"

I glance at him as he swings his legs around and takes his coffee from me.

"Thank you."

I stand and walk over to his suit closet and take a suit and a crisp white shirt out for him to change into. I watch him stand then walk to his private bathroom, to have a shower. I hear the shower go on. I amble over to the table and pick up his whiskey glass, wash it up, then put it back on the tray. I pick his coffee up and put it on his desk. I peer at the tablet to discover what meetings he's got; I walk over to the bathroom door.

"Wyatt, your first meeting is nine thirty."

"Okay." He shouts back.

I walked back over to his desk and leaned up against it with my ass, waiting for him to get ready. I was studying the tablet, when Wyatt walks out from his bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist.  

My body started to heat up, the towel was lower on his waist and I could observe his perfect V, I could observe his perfect tattoo on his shoulder that covered a bit of his neck. 

His toned body and perfect abs, I quickly glanced at the tablet. Wyatt walks towards me and picks up his coffee and takes a mouthful and puts the cup back on the desk.

He glances at me for a second and smiles, walks towards his suit and shirt; he stops and opens a drawer and takes out a pair of boxers and socks; he grabs his suit and shirt and walks back into the bathroom and shuts the door. 

My heart was beating so fast I hope he couldn't hear it, I'm so wet from thinking what I would like him to do to me. My body feels on fire, I need to fan my face. I sit in the chair for a few seconds to compose myself, but my boss is fucking hot it's no denying it.

I hear the bathroom door open and Wyatt walks back over to his desk. He puts his tie on and starts to do it up; I stand and stare at him, as I step towards him and put his tie straight. He stares at me with passion; I break from his gaze and pick the tablet up. He sits and finishes his coffee; he turns the computer on.

"Riley, could you help me with the files I need for this afternoon meeting?"

I walk over and stand beside him and lean slightly over his shoulder; he smells so fucking good. I peer at the monitor and point to the files that he needs. I turn to talk to him and our faces meet, my lips are so close to his. We are both fixated, I'm not moving or saying a word and he's doing the same. I gaze deep into his blue eyes; he wanted me I could see it in his eyes and I wanted him. The phone rings and I blink.

"I should get that?" Still locked in his gaze.

"You should."

I stand up and get the phone; it was someone setting up a meeting; I looked at the tablet and gave them a time, and then carried on to the conference room.

What the fuck was that, it was so intense. This is why I didn't want Wyatt to know the personal side of me, it just feels to fucked up.

***

The business trip.

We just landed in Washington and its late afternoon. The car is waiting, and I've already sorted out Wyatt's penthouse. We slide into the limo and go to the hotel.