Chapter 19

Riley.

I knew I could tease him, the way he watched me, was like he couldn't believe what was happening. And when he said it was the first time, he had seen a woman do that; I was shocked. He's twenty-five and a billionaire playboy, he probably only wanted a quick fuck that way there are no ties and not too much intimacy and only small talk.

Warren, Wyatt's school friend, is a fucking flirt. I kept my cool and was polite, but I can't say I like him. He is good looking and the same height as Wyatt, not so muscular with his gelled up dark brown hair, clean-shaven, but not my taste.

I was pissed at Wyatt for fucking laughing at me, about my bike. He was laughing so much his ribs were hurting and he had tears coming down his face. But I will get my own back on him, all I need to do is tease him a little.

We are at the office and I'm going through the filing cabinet to find all the files for the upcoming meetings. Warren is sat on the sofa and Wyatt is sat at his desk. My phone buzzes.

"Wyatt, can you get that, please?"

"It's from Ashley, do you want me to read it?"

"Just read it, I got nothing to hide."

"Hey, beautiful, hope all is well? Just wanted to find out how your dad is?"

I turn and look at Wyatt; he looks at me. I walk over to him and kiss him and walk back to the cabinets. Warren looks at Wyatt.

"An old flame that never goes out."

I shoot him a look, I honestly don't like this guy.

"If you must know Warren. Wyatt fucked me first and nothing came of it so, Ashley asked me out and we had fun, but we felt more like friends, even though we slept together and yes, we fucked. Wyatt knows all about it, I have nothing to hide."

"Riley, that's a bit harsh, and I know you got nothing to hide."

"Right, now let me get back to my work."

"What about a reply, to Ashley's text."

"Give me the phone."

Wyatt hands me the phone and I text back.

"Hi, Ash, hope you're well? I'm fine. In Canada with Wyatt. My father is up and walking and doing much better, thank you."

I hand the phone back to Wyatt, and it buzzes again.

"It says a picture message."

I grab the phone out of Wyatt's hand and open the picture.

"Fuck me, that's big. Oh, my god."

Wyatt looks at me with a puzzled look. I'm adjusting the phone to get a better view of the picture. I look at Wyatt and I thought I would have some fun with this one. I was looking at a Honda Blackbird with all the fucking trimmings.

"It looks very fucking manly. That looks bigger than I remember?"

"Riley, have you got a dirty photo again?"

"This is for my eyes only, you would get jealous because of the size."

Wyatt stops what he's doing and looks at Warren and shrugs his shoulders. I'm still looking at the photo.

"Why would he send me a photo?"

I put my phone back on Wyatt's desk. And walk off to the conference room. I was laying out the files when Warren walks in.

"You most certainly have Wyatt right where you want him."

I stand up straight and look at him.

"What the fuck is that meant to mean?"