Wyatt and Riley

What do you think of Wyatt and Riley? 

Would love to read your comments.....

Book Two.....

https://www.wattpad.com/story/175461989-boss%27s-ex-personal-assistant

*****

BOOK 2 FIRST CHAPTER TASTER

Chapter 1 

Riley

"How many laps have I got left?"

"You got two laps left, and you're in fourth position. You need to watch your turns and don't take them too wide."

"Okay, dad, see you at the finish line."

This race seems to last for fucking ever, and it's my last race of the season so I need to win. I give my bike more revs and pass in to second place, and now to catch this mother fucker. I come to a turn and take it on the inside and now I'm in pol-position just a few more feet and.

"Yes, fuck yes. The cup is mine again."

"Riley, you did good."

"Thanks dad, I'll meet you at the winner's podium."

I ride around to the winner's podium, and stop, I take my helmet off and the cameras start flashing. I'll be on the front page of every fucking sports magazine and on the back page of the newspapers, you would think I would be used to this, I've been doing it four years, riding these super bikes.

I get back to my father's garage and put my bikes away. My father's garage has been doubling in profits since I started riding in the super bikes race. My father's charity work has doubled too.

I'm on my way home, I bought a six-bed detached house with grounds, my nearest neighbour is two miles away and it's on the outskirts of London. I've been working for my dad the last five years and I've made a lot of money from racing my super bikes. The race today I earned two million and then I get sponsorship as well.

I get to my electric gates and wait for them to open. I pull up to the garage and put my bike away.

I walk into the house and have a quick shower get dressed and get my suitcase and leave for the airport. I'm off to Hawaii for Ashley's wedding, I booked a four-week stay at the same hotel as the wedding. I thought I could do with a break, I've been nonstop for five years.

I thought it was funny when Ashley asked me if I was bringing company, Yeah right, Like I've got time to date, I'm always racing and travelling. I find my seat on the plane next to a guy and his three-year-old son, who I entertained from England to Hawaii.

We land in Hawaii and I get my case; I had a few sports fans come up and ask for my autograph and a photo, so I did a few poses with the fans.

I reach my hotel; it looks stunning from the outside with its beautiful flower gardens that surround the hotel and its own private beach behind the hotel. It's only got five floors, but this elegant building is long and wide.