Chapter 11

Riley

I had an amazing time with Ash in the last couple of days. We spent all night together in his hotel penthouse just talking and kissing. I did want Ash, but I thought of Wyatt the whole time, which isn't fair on Ash. 

 Ash asked me if I would see him when I get back to England, I said I would. He said he was going to fly to Tokyo just to take me out for a meal. I laughed at him and told him he was a flirt.

When I got back to the penthouse, Wyatt was already up, he was pissed with me, but I carried on with my work. When he asked me to get a call girl for him, that wasn't a problem, it was the fact I hadn't made any plans to go anywhere.

Wyatt was so angry with me, he snapped at me as the day progressed. I was glad to get back to the penthouse. I got ready and walked to the door, and Wyatt acted so cold with his words, it gave me a chill. He was telling me, I might make his call girl uncomfortable. That's why I said I would stay out all night.

I walked around most of the night, and boy I'm getting fucking tired. Then I sat in a park watching the sun come up, I looked at the time and was five in the morning, so I walked back to the penthouse. I walked in and Wyatt was making coffee; I walked to my room and had a shower; I put a skirt on and blouse, packed my case, because we were leaving for New York. I wanted to get my own room but there was nothing available, so I'm stuck with Wyatt. He was so mean to me last night; I got the shivers.

I wheeled my case out and put it by the door, ready to leave.

"Did you have a good evening?"

"Yes, thank you I watched the sun come up."

He looks at me, and I'm walking back to the kitchen to pick up the tablet and the phones.

"You watched the sun come up?"

"Yep, I walked around for the best part of the night and sat in a park and watched the sun come up."

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me. It was almost time to go, and Wyatt stands up and walks to his room and wheels out his case.

"We should go, did you sorted out my room for New York?"

"Yes, I got and all the bits you've asked for, including your white satin sheets."

"Can you please change the sheets? I want my black satin sheets."

He was not happy. I kept my cool and done what he asked.

"I will ring them now and get that sorted."

He just nods. I'm pretty tired, I've had two nights in a row of no sleep and now a plane ride to New York. I'm going to be exhausted by the end of the fucking day.

We are sat on the plane. Wyatt is doing stuff on his laptop, I'm going through all his meetings and double checking that everything is alright.

"Could you arrange a call girl for tonight at nine."

I get the phone out and arrange a call girl.

"Lucy will arrive at nine". He looks up from his laptop and smiles.

That means another night of no sleep, I will see if I can get another hotel nearby. I pick up the tablet and start searching; I find one a few blocks away, and book it. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

We land and go to his penthouse. Wyatt points me to a room. And he walks off to his. He comes out and looks at me.

"You've not put your case in your room?"

"I'm not staying, I'm at a different hotel, so you can have privacy."

He looks at me with a stunned expression.