Chapter 13

Wyatt

What the fuck is wrong with Riley, she hasn't hardly talked to me since we made love, and I didn't get her out of my system. She still haunts my poor cock. When Nadia my secretary wanted me, I've never had a problem with her before, and I turned her down she was angry with me, but Riley was on my mind the whole fucking time.

I've tried to get her out of my system, but she so fucking addictive. I really don't know why she stays at another hotel?

We get to the office and my secretary closes the door before Riley could walk in, I should have said something, but I just kept my mouth shut.

When Riley stormed in and said she quit, my heart sank. And then she got angry, I wanted to make love to her she looked so fucking sexy. I thought it was because she was jealous, her excuse was my secretary was getting in the way of her job. And then I asked are you jealous she laughed at me and denied it and told me not to flatter myself. Even my secretary thought she was jealous.

The door of my office was open, and I could see, Ashley Washington stood by my secretaries' desk, I asked Riley if we had a meeting and she says no. I stand up and do my buttons up on my jacket and walk out to greet him, we shake hands. And then the fucking shocker comes, Riley walks out, and he calls her beautiful she smiles, and he gives her a kiss. My mind was racing what the fuck. This would explain why she isn't jealous, and I took my time to make another move.

I asked him if he was in town on business, and his answer was like sticking a knife in my heart. He looks at Riley and puts his arm around her waist and says, he flew in just to see Riley. Right then at that minute I knew he was serious about her. I had to ask, if they were going steady and they fucking are. I've fucked up, I waited, and I fucked up. I should never have got her to get me a call girl after we made love, because I truly fucked up.

I don't know why I feel like I do, but I will find a way to have her as mine. I just wonder if they've made love, but I still can't get her out of my system.

Riley's returned from lunch and Ash walked her back. I watched as she stood in front of him and he put his hands on her sweet little ass, he was squeezing, and they kissed, I was making fists with my hands and my anger was growing. Their mouths part and he slaps her ass as she walks back into my office. He waves at me and I wave back. This other man Ash who I've known for a few years is swooped in on my girl, well she will be my girl. I look at Riley.

"Close the door please?"

Riley closes the door and walks over to the desk and picks the tablet up.

"How long have you been seeing Ash?"

"Since, Washington."

"Before we made love or after?"

There I've fucking said it, she still as no expression on her face.

"I saw him the first night we were there when I was having dinner on my own, and you were entertaining. He asked me out for dinner the next night and I did."

"So, it was just a dinner date to start with?"

"Look Wyatt, I know what we done, and I enjoyed it, but how do you think I felt when you didn't speak to me hardly after and then you asked me to arrange a call girl for you."

"I didn't know how I felt. All I know is I wanted you again, don't you see I had to try and get you out of my system."

"When, I saw you with your secretary yesterday, it looked like you had moved on, so I did too. And yes, I did sleep with Ash last night."