Chapter 12

Wyatt

She looked so fucking hot standing in the kitchen, but when she put my tie straight again, I lost it. I fucking wanted her, and I was going to have her, but when she pulled away, and she said it was wrong, I wanted her more.

I just could not help myself, the beast in me woke up, and I'd wanted her pussy for a long time. She's been teasing me for a long time. But she said I was the second to have sex with her. I wanted her more; I knew she was going to be tight. Her pussy is the tightest I've ever had. Her tits were every man's dream, and she tasted sweet. Touching her and filling her with my cock, and the way she moaned turned me on. I'm hoping she'll be out of my system now, and I can get back to having a different pussy almost every night of the week. She wanted it just as much as I did.

After I made love to her, we headed to the office, and I continued my meetings. The day progressed quite fast. We never talked about what happened.

We travelled back to the penthouse and sorted out the files. And then Riley left to go to her hotel.

I really didn't want her to leave. I'm hoping I don't want her again. So I went for a shower and got in bed before I knew it; I must have fallen asleep.

I wake up, shower, put my suit on, and walk to the kitchen to get a coffee. This is the last day we leave, and I fly to Tokyo with Riley.

Riley arrives at about seven thirty with her case and starts to sort the files out for the two meetings left for that day.

"First meeting is at nine and then ten o'clock. You need to be at the plane by Noon to fly to Tokyo."

I glance at her and smile, but she doesn't show any emotion and carries on talking, which I'm not listening to at this point. How can she forget what happened, because I'm still thinking about it?

The day goes quickly, and we are sat on the plane. I'm doing some work on my laptop and making sure I got the correct papers for this trip. Riley is looking through the tablet and sorting out my meetings. I peer up from my laptop and stare at her.

"Have you sorted out my room?"

"Yes, all done; they are expecting you tomorrow morning."

"That's good; what time is my first meeting?"

She looks at the tablet.

"Noon with the investors."

"Okay, could you arrange a call, girl, for nine o'clock?"

I watch her get the phone out and ring the escort agency. She wasn't hesitant; but I wanted to know if she is out of my system.

"Rita will arrive at nine."

I nod and get back to my Laptop. Every so often, I glance at Riley, and she seems lost in thought.

Tokyo.

I get to the penthouse, and Riley has booked another hotel to stay at again. So we continued to the office and did the two meetings I had.

We were in my penthouse getting the paperwork ready for the next day. Soon as eight o'clock came, she grabbed her bag.

"I'll meet you in the morning."

I nodded, and she left.

I grabbed a quick shower and got dressed, got a bottle of wine ready. I heard a knock on the door and answered it; it was Rita; she had dark shoulder-length hair and a good figure, but I compared her to Riley. I sat and talked to her for a couple of hours, and then she left. Riley has doomed me. I couldn't gaze at another pussy; I wanted her.