Eighteenth Pin

Still Hyungwons pov

"Okay, now you scare me. What's with that creepy expression of yours?" Kihyun said while he leaned a little bit more back into my chair.
"Uh, what? Nothing I just... yeah. nothing." I mumbled, unsure of wheter I shoul tell him or not. He's my best friend but I promised Hoseok not to tell anybody. It would be a betrayal of trust. And espacially with Kihyun... Hoseok would hate me. No. I couldn't risk anything like that.

But maybe this is my chance to get even closer to Hoseok. To become friends in real life with him. But how... how am I supposed to do it? Should I just ask if I could come with them to the cinema? But maybe I would make everything worse.

"Are you mad, because I didn't invite you too?", he asked as he pushed himself away from the desk and rolled in front of me. He rested his elbows on his knees and tried to look into my eyes. Wasn't even that easy 'cause I was way much taller than him so he had to strech his neck to lock our eyes with each other.

"No." I answered, honestly. I'm not interested into horror movies, I don't like the whole blood and disgusting dead thing. It's not that I am scared - most of them are just terribly boring.

"So what's up with you if it's not about the movies?", he asked again, obviously not willing to let this go.
"I can't tell."
"Why not?"
"I just can't tell. Let it be now." I grumbled and stood up so I could avoid any other questions.

But Kihyun wouldn't be Kihyun if he weren't doing what he was doing most of the time - annoy me. Annoy everybody. I love him, as a friend. But I couldn't understand at all, why Changkyun - and Hoseok as it seemed - loves him romantically. Yeah he's cute and all. But he's so... grumpy and touchy - like an old unsatisfied lady.

"Oh Hyungwon, come on! I know there's something troubling you. Talk to me! I'm your best friend after all."
I placed my hand at my temples, already annoyed as fuck. "Okay fine!", I yelled maybe a little too loud. "It's because of the movies! I really wanted to see it and you didn't aks. That's all. But I'm fine now. I just go with someone else next time. Go and have fun." Maybe I lied. And maybe I felt a little bit sorry for that. But I really couldn't say the real reason out loud.

I was just so fucking confused. What if it wasn't even that Lee Hoseok? What if all of it was just one big coincidence? But - no. I didn't think it was. Would be way to strange. Everything fits in like a puzzle.

I needed to know. I really needed to know. Otherwise I couldn't sleep tonight.

"You want to go with us?"

"Yeah."