Fifty-fourth Pin

Hoseok POV

What.The.Fuck.
Why was he kissing me? Is this something you do in a bromance as well? Is this normal?

Urgh, okay stop. Maybe I never had a bromance before and maybe I didn't know much about what you were allowed to do and what not, but I wasn't stupid.
This was definitly nothing you do when you are just friends. Definitly not.

He didn't move his lips, he only pressed them on mine without doing something else. It felt like time stood still, like we froze in our spot. And before I could do or say anything, they left, leaving me gasp again because of the sudden loss.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to- I was-" Hyungwon stumbled over his own words. His face moved away, along with his body as he stood up and pressed his hands in front of his face.

"I'm sorry. I- need to shower. You uhm... you know where everything is, make yourself at home." And then he left, walking out of the living room to I-don't-know-where because I was still frozen, eyes fixed on the big windows.

It became dark already, but I didn't know what time it was and I didn't care to be honest. How long was I sitting there, watching the sky slowly dive into black, revealing the beautiful lights of the city in front of me? Too long.

After another while of staring, I lifted myself up, searching for my backpack and walking towards the bathroom. Hyungwon was in his bedroom already, lights turned off. I thought about if I should just leave, but then I really hadn't had the desire to be at home when Minhyuk had his... girls... over. I hated his "partys", but I couldn't forbid him to have them, unfortunatly it was his flat as well.

So I decided to take a shower, change into more comfortable clothes and go to sleep.

*

It was so easy! Falling asleep was so freaking easy for me, why wouldn't it work right now?! Everytime I closed my eyes Hyungwons beautiful face appeared in front of my inner eye - covered with a sad smile. I could clearly feel his hot breath on my skin, I could still see how he closed his eyes, his eyelashes carefully touching his skin, looking so long and dark in contrast to his more likely golden skin colour. My heart skipped a beat at the moment his lips brushed against mine. I've never felt like this - I felt like pushing him aways because he didn't knew what he was doing, but at the same moment I felt like deepening the kiss, making me lose myself in the warmth of his appearance. I felt like light covered us, my skin heated up under his tender touch on my cheek.

Why? I don't know. But I suddenly felt like crying. I wanted to feel it again. I wanted to breath in his scent and cuddle me up against his chest, so bad that the urgent wish became unbearable.

"Fuck.", I mumbled and kicked the blanket away from me, lifting my heavy body from the familiar couch.

The moon dived the room into beautiful pale light, reminding me of the night we spent in this old scary house at the end of the street. It was unbelievable how calm I got as soon as Hyungwon caressed my hand, telling me that he was able to make me see the things differently. Back then I didn't knew that he was so right. That he really was able to, not only at the night back then, but with - like - everything. My world had become way brighter since he was part of it.

My naked feet slowly walked up to his room, careful to not wake him up. My hand silently pressed down the door handle, before I pushed it open a little - just enough for me to slip in.

It wasn't as dark, because he didn't cover his windows with his curtains. The moon might be on the other side of the appartement right now, but its light was still bright enough to fall onto his bed. The sheets were distributed all over the mattress, a few pillows laying on the floor. In the middle of it was Hyungwon. I could see his skinny shape under the big blanket, curled up so he could hug his knees.