Thirty-seventh Pin

"He's my boyfriend now.", he smiled and clinged himself at the other boys arm who looked exactly like my best friend Kihyun. I was totally confused - why would Kihyun date Hoseok?! I thought he was with Changkyun?! How on earth-

"You seem disappointed. Why?", Kihyun asked crossing his arms in front of his chest, not letting Hoseoks hand slip away.

"Well, I tought... Changkyun and you are a thing, Kihyun."

The two guys looked at each other with big eyes, before they turned their heads back to me again.

"Who's Kihyun? And... why would he date Changkyun when Changkyun is already yours?" my best friend asked, totally confused as I could tell.

Well... So am I. What the fuck is going on?!

"What do you mean...?"

"Hyungwon? Are you okay? You seem a little off just now..."

"I don't think I am the problem here. What the actual - are you kidding me? This is a joke, right? You are Kihyun, my best friend who's deeply in love with Changkyun and you" I pointed at the other boy in front of me "You are Lee Hoseok, we just met trough pinterest. You can't be together with Kihyun, you simply can't! And I am definitly not in love with Changkyun, what the heck."

Suddenly I felt something warm at my wrist - it was a hand. I turned my head to see who it was as I looked into a pair of dark brown eyes, filled with tears. Changkyun. He must be so sad about this whole thing, exactly as confused as me.

"You... don't love me anymore...?", his voice cracked, his small body shaked, tears streaming down his face.

"What have I done...?", he whispered.

"I- what- we're not together! Just stop this already! It's not funny at all- stop crying please I can't handle you in a situation like this! You've never cried before!"

"Stop yelling at him, what's wrong with you for fucks sake! You're in a relationship since 2016!"

"Let it be, Jun...", Hoseok said, intertwining their fingers, causing my heart to clench at the sight of it. I didn't liked it. I didn't liked it at all. Those two were not meant to be together. I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream at all of them so bad, tear the guys in front of me apart, yelling all the reasons why they should not be together into their faces. I was so angry, so angry at them - so angry at me. Angry for feeling this way, for wishing it would be me, standing next to Hoseok. I didn't get myself either. But I stoped before I could do anything as a thought crossed my mind -

Jun.

Is this... for real...?

*

I felt sweatdrops crawling over my forehead as I opened my eyes. My lungs burned and I had to sit up to catch my breath, hands grabbing my blanket.

I dreamed.

"Thanks god.", I sighed and massaged my temples to get this shit out of my head.

I couldn't see anything, because it was completly dark around me. Probably in the middle of the night... I searched for my phone and immediatly pressed my eyes together at the bright ligth of my screen. I blinked a few times and tried to read the time.

03:18 am

Okay, yes. The middle of the night.

My fingers automatically tapped the pin into my phone to unlock it and searched for the pinterest app. As I found it I let myself fell back into my pillows and started scrolling through the pinboard.

My eyes widened as I saw the pin, with every single word I read they became bigger and bigger

My eyes widened as I saw the pin, with every single word I read they became bigger and bigger. I read it again and again, wondering why it bordered me so much. I just wanted to scroll a little through funny memes and stuff so I would forget about that stupid dream, but here I am laying in my bed at 3 am, didn't expect this kind of pictures in my feed, feeling lost and confused.

Am I... jealous?

Am I jealous because Hoseok is in love with Kihyun? Am I jealous because they held hands in my dream? Because it wasn't me?

Of course I felt jealousy before - like at the time Kihyun won the first place at our schools singing competition and I just got the fourth. Or when Kihyun got himself a dog and I couldn't because of my animal hair allergy... but it never felt like this.

My hand wandered to my chest, clenching into my shirt where my heart was supposed to be. I could feel it beating, way too fast. And I felt the urgent wish to look into Hoseoks beautiful eyes, to touch his cheeks and intertwine our fingers with each other.

I didn't knew what's wrong, but something was. And I needed to know what.

And here we go again with a new Cover~ I'll try as long as I found the perfect one. Sorry for that 😂