Forty-ninth Pin

"He- what?!" His fingers left my wrist, as he looked at me with widen eyes.

Huyngwon, you fucker, couldn't you just keep your way too big mouth shut?! Huh?! Is this too much for you?! For fucks sake.

"I mean- he's not in love with my best friend, but like - with one of my bestest friends uh - I mean - you know-" I stuttered total bullshit in hope to somehow get myself and Hoseok out of this situation.

"Hyungwon.", Changkyun pronounced, making me shiver under his cold stare. "Tell me the truth, please." I couldn't move at all, even though I felt like hurry out of here.

"Fuck, I- I wasn't supposed to tell anyone...", I more likely whispered than spoke while running my fingers through my hair.

"Well but you kinda did. So...?"

*

"Wow... I don't know what to say." Changkyun turned his body a little to the side, so his eyes met the door instead of me. He hadn't said a single word as I had told him the whole story - and believe me, I felt so freaking bad right now. Not only that I was the one who told Changkyun that his boyfriend had another admirer and even someone he is close to, but also was I the one who just kinda betrayed Hoseok. I revealed his biggest secret. He would totally kill me. And honestly? I would do the same.

"Please remind me to not tell you any of my secrets." Changkyun joked and softly hit my shoulder. But I wasn't in the mood to laugh and neither was he as I could clearly see in his eyes. I don't know why he did that just now.

"I'm sorry... It must be pretty confusing for you right now.", I murmured and stared at my fingers,  like they were the most interesting thing right now.

"Uh... I can't deny it, yeah."

"But believe me! Hoseok would never do anything, never! He knows that you two are inseperable." I tried to get his mood up a little, but failed which I could tell by the sad smile appearing on his lips.

"Changkyun... I'm sorry. Pleaso don't be sad. Kihyun is yours and Hoseok knows it."

"No you don't get it.", he interrupted. "I'm not sad because someone else is in love with my boyfriend, that can happen anytime, I fell for him for a reason, why would I be the only one?" He let out a sigh before massaging his temples. "What makes me sad is, that he must suffer so much... I know the pain of onesided love and I feel so bad for him. I can exactly remember how it felt like back then, Kihyun wasn't the nicest guy at all. He made my cry so many times and I'm terribly sorry for Hoseok, because I know he has to go through the same."

"What? What do you mean Kihyun wasn't the nicest guy back then? You two are in love since - I don't know it feels like forever."

He chuckled silently. "Yeah. But I was in love with him ages before he even noticed it. Did Ki never told you?" I shaked my head. He barely told me anything about their love story. Even though Changkyun is his number one topic, I hadn't had a clue how they both got together.

"Well we had a few friends together, but not as much. I think the only one you might recognize is Joshua."

"Oh! That one guy who went to our party, I couldn't remember his name back then..." 

He smiled. "Yeah. I love him, he's a pure sweetheart. Anyway - Kihyun couldn't really stand me and I hadn't had a clue why. I thought it might be because I was openly bisexuall back then and he had something against it, but we never talked about it. It took us months till we had our first talk alone and it took as a few more weeks till we had another one. I already found him totally cute, but he only said mean things, joked about things I didn't understand because they weren't even funny, like mental disorder and depression and things like that, but he still had something... myterious. I wanted to know everything about him and I asked and asked and visited him at home and couldn't stop searching for him in school. By then I already recognized my feelings for him. And I told him. I can clearly remember his reaction, it was so confusing."