Sixty-first Pin

"Uh... What- uhm - What would you do if I was gay, Jooheon? Like... like liking guys and stuff." My body trembled and my heartbeat surely was up to abnormal, but I couldn't get myself out of this situation anymore, so what else should I do?

"Are you fucking serious right now?!"

"What? I- I mean-"

He turned around, staring right into my eyes, before he punched me on my biceps, not too strong to hurt me, but strong enough to extract a painful groan out of my mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing, Jooheon?!"

"I've been waiting for fucking years!!"

"...What?"

"I waited for years! You've never told me and it was so freaking obvious! Oh my gosh, I can't believe you finally came out in front of me.", his cheeks lifted from the bright smile on his face. I felt his arms crawling around my neck, pressing his body on mine.

"Uh... actually I didn't came out I just asked you if-"

"I swear, I'll kill you if you start denying it again."

"Okay." I softly cuckled. "Jooheon, I'm gay."

"Oh for fucks sake and I'm so fucking proud of you."

Well... it wasn't what I expected at all. The thought that he might already knew never crossed my mind. But I was so glad, I could feel this big burden finally fall off of my shoulders. What have I done to deserve such a good friend? 

"You know", Jooheon started, after we finally brought some distance between us. "I saw everything. Like - the way you looked at Kihyun and so on." My eyes widden. He did?
"And I actually wanted to tell you that I knew, because I wanted you to have someone who you could talk about it with. But then your expressions changed."

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean.", he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, really, what do you mean they changed?"

"Oh come on, I'm not dumb. I saw your smile everytime you got a message from this FuckingName dude. I even saw you writing hearts to him. You never use them, not even to me! At first I was a little pissed, but then I began to understand. When do I meet this guy? What's his name?"

I couldn't quite understand, what he meant. He clearly spoke about Hyungwon, but what did he have to do with Kihyun and how I looked at him?

"What does Hyungwon have to do with Kihyun?"

"Wait - Hyungwon?! Like in Chae Hyungwon?"

"What? Yeah, how do you-"

"Oh my god, Hoseok. You're in love with Chae Hyungwon?"

What the- in love with Hyungwon? How did this idea got into his head? I'm in Kihyun and his beautiful face! And not in Hyungwon and those big pretty eyes... I didn't fell for his beautiful body with this soft skin and neither did I love those plump lips, which felt so incredibly right pressed on mine. I never got breathless when I saw his perfect smile and I never got goosebumps from his beautiful laugh or his sometimes scratchy voice. And I definitly never thought that he is the most beautiful creature in this world... I wasn't in love with Hyungwon.

"I'm not in love with him. I fell for Kihyun."

"Yeah.", he chuckled. "Right. Kihyun."

"You sound... ironic."

"Ah really?! Dude come on... You rarely looked at him the past few weeks at uni. You didn't even hear him call after you, because you stuck with your head in the clouds."