Thirtieh Pin

"You know, you still can head out, if you're too scared.", Jeongguk said while smirking at Hoseok.

"I told you, I'm not afraid of anything."

"As if...", I whispered. Gladly nobody seemed to notice, Hoseok would have killed me. Kihyun and Changkyun didn't tell them either how scared Hoseok was at the movies, but I wasn't even sure if they realized back than. Maybe they didn't say anything 'cause they didn't know he actually was.

And I kept my mouth shut. If he thinks he can do this, than I have to believe in him as well.

If Hoseok hadn't told me about his bigges secret, I may would never have this kind of protective feelings for him. But since I knew something about him only his mother knews about... it makes me kinda proud. It makes me proud to know, that he trusts me. He trust me over his other friends he may know for years and I'm very honored because of this. But on the other side it's pretty sad for them and I was so curious why he told a stranger and opened up to him, but couldn't tell his friends or his roommate. What did they do that made him so unsure?

I felt a big warm hand on my wrist, pulling me to move. I was a little surprised, 'cause I didn't expect Hoseoks hands so big, but I didn't mind at all and just let me be dragged behind him.
Kihyun waved goodbye and I could totally see his evil smirk.

"What are we supposed to do know?", he asked after we walked through the big iron gate, along the gravel path 'till we stood in front of this big yellow house. I could see him gulp and couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"What's so funny?!"

"Nothing. Let's just walk inside, wait a little bit and walk out there again." I said and looked at his hand around my wrist. I thought about if I should just hold his, but we were still in the others view and I was more than sure Hoseok wouldn't want that. He would probably think he looked weak in their eyes. So I just took the first step up to the door.

Nobody thought about that the door may be closed, not even for a second - I felt so stupid as I tried to push down the door handle. "Closed." I mumbled, trying it again, still hopeless. Hoseok sighed out in relief.

"It's closed!" I yelled as I turned around to face the other, who were sitting in front of the gate, cuddling into warm blankets and drinking beer.

Kihyun noticed it and held his mobile phone up in the air, as a signal I should take a look at mine. So I squeezed it again out of my pocket (why do I always have to wear such tight jeans) and unloocked the screen.

BestBuddyKihyun🤙🏼
Closed? 

BestBuddyHyungwon🤙🏼
Yeah
What now?

BestBuddyKihyun🤙🏼
Did you try go through the other door?

BestBuddyHyungwon🤙🏼
Oh

"There's another door." My voice sounded like I was making a question out of it. Well it kinda was a question. "We can pretend it's closed as well if you want to.", I said, giving Hoseok a encouraging smile.

"No way. If it's open, it's open. I don't want them to think I'm a loser."

"Well I like the song." I grinned making him laugh at the very lame joke. At least he's a little more relaxed now.

We walked around the corner and found a second door, way much smaller than the first. "You ready?", I asked.

"Ready.", he answerd, half as confident as me.

I just finished No Mercy (haven't watched it before) and oml. Hyungwon was 🔥 especially at the "fight" he had with #Gun. That was sexy af ngl.