Fifty-third Pin

It was in the middle of a movie we were watching as Changkyun came by to pick up his boyfriend. At the moment Kihyun saw him, a bright smile appeared on his face and he jumped up, running up to him and clashing their lips together. 

I turned away, because I didn't want to be a creep watching them kiss and I also didn't want to look at Hoseoks expression. I couldn't stand him being hurt. And I couldn't stand him looking at Kihyun the same way as I did with him. So I turned around, eyes fixed on the screen of my television. 

After about 5 minutes both of them left. 

"Are you alright?", I asked without glancing at the now blonde guy next to me. 

"Yes.", he replyed, voice cracking. 

"You don't sound like you are." 

He didn't answer.

Do you know what unrequieted feelings feel like? Do you know how much of self-control you need to not burst out what is hidden inside? What you want to scream out so so bad, that you can barely handle yourself? 

I've never felt it before. Love was never a thing for me, I didn't understand why people would get lovesick, why people said things like "heartbreak is the worst". It simply never existed in my life, I simply didn't care. 

And now, he're I am, sitting on my couch next to the only guy who could make it hard for me to catch my breath. He only needed to smile at me or touch my hand to get my heart to jump against my chest in abnormal speed. How could this happen to me? 

I couldn't quite concentrate on the movie. I thought about Hoseok all the time, about what he thinks about right now, if he was sad because of the kiss he saw or if he was okay with it. And I hated myself because I felt how the jealousy crawled up in my head again. I didn't want to be jealous, not because of my best friend. But I couldn't help it. 

"They are cute.", Hoseok suddenly softly chuckled. 

"What?" 

"The couple from the movie. They are cute. Don't you think so?", he more likely whispered, causing me to turn my head. A little smile curled upon his lips as his eyes wandered to my hand. Before I could follow their path I felt his fingers lightly brushing the back of my hand. His face went a little red, as he chuckled again. 

"I like this bromance thing. Even if it's pretty new for me. It really distractes me from my... problems.", he softly murmured and enclosed my hand with his. 

My heart clenched inside my chest. It felt so incredible to have his skin against mine, even if it was just his hand. My eyes watched his lips forming a few words I couldn't understand because I couldn't really hear them. Maybe it was the beat of my own heart or maybe it was just the blood rushing in my face which blocked my hearing, but it didn't really matter. Nothing mattered anymore. 

My body acted on its own, like I didn't exist. Like I wasn't controlling it. All I could take in was his beautiful smile, those sparkling brown eyes, which still covered the sadness I knew was hidden behind it. I breathed in his lovely scent, reminding me of the night we slept in his bed, bodys pressed against each other, like they were created to do so, like they were made for each other.

And I couldn't hold back anymore. 

I lifted my left hand, laying it on his cheek, softly stroking over it. My cheeks lifted a little as I gave him a sad smile. 

"You truly are beautiful.", I whispered before I held my breath, scared to ruin this perfect moment. I closed my eyes and leaned in, clearly hearing him gasp, before I carefully brushed his lips with mine. 

I don't know what to say. So yeah. Bye. ♥