Forty-third Pin

"You got a visitor!"

Before I could say or do anything, a familiar face appeard in my view. My eyes widened a bit - how could he have such a perfect timing?!

"Hyungwon!" The tall guy smiled at me, as I spoke out his name, lifting his hands to wave a little.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course."

He closed the door behind him and walked with longs steps onto my bed, letting himself fall on my soft but pretty small matress.

His timing was indescrabable... every single time I layed on my bed, ready to drown in pain and self-pity he appeared somehow. Sometimes it was a message on pinterest, other times I saw his face in front of my eyes, telling me not to cry and now he even came trough my door, filling my room with the bright light which surrounded him. I couldn't believe it. It was like - faith didn't want me to think about my broken heart, instead forced me to focus on my new friendship.

"Your room is pretty small.", he chuckled and turned around, eyes pinned on my wall which was almost fully covered with posters from my favorite bands.

"Well sorry for not swimming in money like you.", I smirked.

"Hey!" Hyungwon complained, glaring at me for a second, before turning back to the wall. "I'm not swimming in money." Come to think of, I never asked him how he could afford so expensive things. I mean, it was pretty obvious that his parents must be rich, but I never asked what they do.

"Pretty cool.", he mumbled with a wide grin on his lips.

"You know them?"

"A few. You like rock, huh?"

I nodded. "You too?"

He responded with an even wider grin. "Shit, yes I do."

"Who's this?", I asked, pointing on a random poster.

"Story of the year."

I stared at him with open mouth. "Wow... You are the first guy-" 

"Who listens to them too? Same." The corner of his lips liftet his cheeks. My finger searched for another poster, without breaking my stare at him.

"There for tomorrow.", he answered.

"This?" my finger moved to another one.

"A Day to remember."

"This?"

"Thousand Foot Krucht."

"... this?"

"Sleeping with Sirens."

"Oh my gosh... and this one?"

"3OH!3. This one was too easy, but I'm a little amused that you listen to them.", he chuckled, leaving me to get red.

"Well it's not all rock..."

"I can clearly see that. Mayday Parade is not... rock. And neither is Eminem."

"Are you judging me?"

"Not at all. I like all of them.", he giggled, locked his eyes with mine. "You mind listen to them?"

"Go ahead." My legs lifted themself from my bed, walking to my computer. I turned it on, waiting for it to start. "Ah, I forgot to aks. What brings you here?", I asked while letting myself fall onto my armchair.

"Uni ended earlier today and as I tipped something into my navi I saw that your adress was still saved. So I though I could check on you, since you were pretty drunk last night." I couldn't help myself but let my lips form into a bright smile, but still making sure he didn't see it. Maybe he would misunderstand and thought it made me happy as fuck, that he cared so much about me. Well - it did. I smiled like an idiot. But if he saw - I don't know. Might be not the best idea since he knew I was... into guys. Didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

"Thanks, dude. I'm pretty fine as you can see.", I kind of mumbled without turning around. A dark blue background appeared, showing me it was ready to have my password. So I tipped it in, waiting to give me the Home screen. After a few seconds it appeared, showing an epic picture of a forrest dived into thick fog.

"Do you know Fort Minor?", I asked, turning around to look at him. His eyes were focused on his phone, but met mine the second I ended my sentence. He slightly shaked his head. "What?! You know Story of the year and There for tomorrow but not Fort Minor?! Bro, we have to change that." I turned back around and opened Spotify, tiping in the name of the band and started with their most famous song "Remember the name".

"It's written and sung by Mike Shinoda."

"Oh! Linkin Park!"

I smirked, winking at him. "Proud of you. It's nice to have someone with the same taste of music." Hyungwon smiled with both cheeks lifiting up so his eyes became much more smaller.

"Hoseok?", he asked after a little time - I just created a new playlist for us, putting a lot of songs inside I thought he probably knew. I hummed with making my voice raise at the end, letting it sound like a question.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No."

"Like to order something? Pizza or Burger or something like that."

"Oh my gosh, yes! Burger sounds awesome!"

He cuckled, before nodding. "It's on me then."

"Are you kid-" 

"And don't say something agains it. I'll pay per Paypal anyway." Well, what could I say against that? I grinned. "Thanks. Next time it's on me." He just laughed. "We'll see about that."

It felt right. Everything right now felt right. Him sitting on my bed, smiling, humming to the music, sometimes looking at me, grinning. It was much more better than listen to sad songs and crying under my blanket. Much more better.

S H I T! Are you drowning in snow too right now?! Everything is white here - in the middle of a city. I... don't know what to say. Bye.