Fifty-ninth Pin

Jooheon was incredibly sweet. He didn't ask what happened, all he said was "You can talk about it, whenever you need it." and I was more than thankful for that. He was pretty tired, I could see it and I became either, so we just fell into his big bed and closed our eyes. It didn't took long till we both fell asleep.

When I woke up, he sat on his chair in front of his desk and played some video game. His orange coloured hair still messy, his body only dressed in a black oversized shirt and black boxers. I groaned a little as I sat up, hands pressed against my temples. My head ached, probably from all the crying.

"Good morning, princess.", his voice chirped, way too enthusiastic.

"Urgh, mornin'."

"You want some coffee?"

"Oh my gosh, yes... please."

He smiled at me brightly before he lifted himself out of his chair and walked out of his room. "Be right back."

The curtains were pulled shut, so the bright sun light didn't shine right through the windows into his room, which I was very greatful for. I searched for my phone and unlocked it, to check if I might got messages. There were a few groupchats I hated to be in, a message from a fellow student to ask for something I didn't care about right now and one from my roommate. Oh.

Mincringe
I'm so sorry! I thought you wouldn't come back that early. I'll promise all the mess is gone till monday! Please don't be mad :( :( :(

I couldn't help but laugh. That little-

"Here we go! Coffee with a lot of milk.", Jooheon called and held a big cup under my nose.

"Without sugar?"

"Without sugar.", he smirked.

"I love you."

"I know."

He sat back on his chair, but this time turned it around so he faced me instead of his computer.

"Are you feeling a little better?"

"Yeah, thanks to you.", I answerd and gave him a weak smile.

Actually, it was only half true. I was glad Jooheon was there for me and let me stay at his, even though he might have plans - I didn't ask. I loved his lovable caring side, since he was more manly most of the time. Or at least he seemed like it - his friends knew better. Jooheon was an actual cutie pie to whom nothing was more important than his family and friends. I could count on him. He was there, whenever I needed it.

But the memories from the night before flashed back into my thoughts and even if I fought it really really strong, I couldn't do something about the tears, that filled up my eyes again.

"Oh no, Hoseokie, please don't cry again! You did that the whole 'night' and I know I said you could tell me when you're ready, but I'm really worried right now and-"

"Jooheon." He freezed. "Calm down, please."

He blinked a few times, mouth still open, ready to continue, but shut it after a few seconds of quietness. He pulled away from the chair and placed himself right next to me on his bed.

"Did something bad happen?"

I chuckled sadly. "Probably... I may have lost some good friends."

"What?!", he asked in disbelief. His eyes became big as he opened his mouth, but shut it again, maybe because he didn't know what to say.

"Can- Can we not talk about this please? Can't we just... I don't know, play some games or something like that?" he hestitated a litte, but nodded as he realized I really didn't want to talk about it. Because talking about this night would mean I would have to tell him who I am. And for that, I wasn't ready. Two were enough, I didn't want to lose Jooheon too.