Why me?

I have a silky coat that's a mix of colors, eyes are the purest of blue my only downfall is that im blind.... Yup completely blind. I stalk through the woods and hear multiple police officers around  I nervously go around them and suddenly....SNAP. I go over that moment again and again in my mind i shift around and let out a loud cry. I start whimpering and hear hushed conversations going on around me and I growl my body trembling. I know who is around me when I hear the chiefs voice telling everyone to back away and leave me alone and for someone to call a warden. I growl softly and lay my head down starting to loose the fight in me. "sir I think its giving up we need to do something." one whispers quietly "I know but if you wish to keep your hand intact I think we should wait." he says back not as quiet. I hear a faint hum and hold my head up for a second before just letting it fall with a faint sigh. I let out a low whine and blink my unseeing eyes. The humming is cut short and i hear two more sets of feet comming twords me. By now I can feel blood dripping down my leg slowly oozing away from the trap ive gotten stuck in. "shes a young one eh? Not yet learned to avoid the traps. How long she been stuck?" "dono found her here bout 20 minutes ago." one replies  "how old do you think she is?" another asks. "bout 4 months still very young a puppy if you will." the strange human gets closer to me but I dont move. "hell I could probably stab this one with my needle and she wouldn't even growl. I think shes been here a while. This must be an abandoned trap." he says and does just that. He walks slowly up to me and runs a hand through my fur. "I dont think shes old enough for drugs to be safe but I brought a muzzle if someone would be so kind." he says again his hand still running through my fur calmly. I growl softly as I start to feel crowded and panic Jumping up and backing away crying in pain as the trap eats at my foot. I feel something brush against my face and next I know there is something over my nose. I lay my body back down crying in pain and whimpering. I look around with my sightless blue eyes and flick back my large ears. I feel the pressure on my leg release. I immediately stand and lift my leg up. "someone come hold her please." he commands. I feel my legs get taken off the ground and I start flailing around I feel a small prick and I start getting very tired. I start growling and I feel the thing on my face be removed. I immediately clamp my very drowsy jaws on the closest thing I can not doing any damage with my dull puppy teeth my growling starts getting half hearted and my grip loosining. I feel the thing carrying me go still and I curl my tail over my nose and press against the human for warmth. Earning a soft chuckle.  Soon I fall asleep to the soft rocking of whatever this thing is and the rhythm of the human breathing.